Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Gransport 20995

Just put it up for sale on pistonheads/autotrader etc with a good detailed description and don't advertise the fact on the forums.
    I've never had a problem selling this way in the past, saves any grief/upset etc.
    The reality is that a buyer will not be on the forums anyway, from my experience.
    Mike

02 "Classico" 4200 CC Coupe
    74 Triumph Stag
    10 BMW 320d Touring M Sport
    15 Volvo V40 D4 R-Design

Past Italians: FIAT Panda, Lancia Y10 Fire, Lancia Y10 Turbo, Alfa Romeo 33S 16V Cloverleaf Permanent 4, Alfa Romeo 146 Ti

On the other hand, my last 4 Maserati's have all sold quickly to forum members with no advertising, just a mention on here.

My QP GTS hasn't sold yet, either via the forum or PH or AT. Happy enough to wait though as I already think it's cheap at an asking price of £21,950. At that price, it can either be someone's pride and joy and weekend toy, or a very stylish everyday car. The problem I have is that I now have too many "everyday" cars, as well as too many highdays and holidays cars - so something has to give.
    Ewan

Current Maserati - QP Sport GTS, GranSport MC Victory, GranTurismo-S MC Sport Line
    Previous Maserati - Khamsin, Shamal, Ghibli II, Ghibli Cup (x2), QP IV Evo (x3), 3200 (x2), 4200 Spyder (x2), QP V (x3)

Quote Originally Posted by Andyk View Post
    Be a lover not a fighter..... ❤️

Done. I never turned it into anything. Simply posted up my findings for the benefit of anyone else with a long drive and they could weigh things up. That's part of what forums are about - helping other forum members.

As far as I'm concerned this is parked and like I have said before - I hope someone buys this car - it's a good example for the money!
    05 Gransport - black and cream

Self moderation....thank you.

Current:
    2011 Maserati Stradale, 1969 Opel GT. 2015 Audi Q3 (daily workhorse)

Past Masters:
    2006 Maserati GranSport LE, 2005 Alfa Spider 3.2 V6, 1999 Alfa GTV TS, 2004 Alfa GTV 3.2V6, 2001 Maserati 3200 GT, 2006 Maserati GranSport LE, 2008 GranTurismo S MC-Shift, 2002 Maserati Spyder, 2007 Alfa GT JTD

SportsMaserati.com Moderator Contigo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ewan View Post
    On the other hand, my last 4 Maserati's have all sold quickly to forum members with no advertising, just a mention on here.

My QP GTS hasn't sold yet, either via the forum or PH or AT. Happy enough to wait though as I already think it's cheap at an asking price of £21,950. At that price, it can either be someone's pride and joy and weekend toy, or a very stylish everyday car. The problem I have is that I now have too many "everyday" cars, as well as too many highdays and holidays cars - so something has to give.
    I'm gobsmacked that hasn't gone Ewan, it's such good value at that price, just shows you even the ones which think will sell well don't always. I bought your last one without having seen it and you just need someone like that to come along. I wish there were more people like that ie Will who bought the 3200 did the same thing. and he hasn't regretted it at all.
    Phil

"Una Maserati è una roba per pochi"

Current Fleet: 4.7 GTS MC Shift with Larini Sports Cats and ASBO H-pipe , 3200GTA, Mk1 Golf GTI 1.8 , Eunos Roadster, Audi A3 TQS Track (Tracy) Toy.
    Past Masters: 3200GT, Quattroporte DS, BMW E61 M5, Audi RS4 B5 Avant, Audi RS4 B7 , Lotus Elise S1, Celica GT-4, Eunos V-spec, Subaru Impreza Turbo 2000, Peugeot 205 GTI 1.6.

Did it not sell at Emblem open day Ewan....Looked good on the video on FB.
    Current car Alfa Romeo Brera 2.4 SV JTDM - Maserless
    Jaguar XE 2.0d R Sport.
    The Maserati
    Past Maserati 3200 GT - Silver with blue leather.
    Past Italian
    Alfa 155 1.8
    Alfa 155 2.0 wide body
    Alfa GTV twin Spark
    Alfa GTV V6
    Alfa 156 Sportswagon selespeed - Pile of poo.
    Alfa GTV V6 - A lovely well sorted car.
    Lancia Delta Intragle 16v
    Other
    BMW M3 CSL - Amazing car.
    BMW E46 M3
    BMW E39 M5
    BMW E30 M3
    Lotus Elise x 5
    Lotus Esprit Turbo
    Lotus Exige x 2
    TVR T350T

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617