Gransport 20995

Andyk

Looked a lovely example Dicky....Had a look at see your sold stock.....You have had some amazing cars this year buddy.

dgmx5

Car now marked as sold on the ebay listing. Whether it sold for the £24,995 as listed or otherwise I guess we shall never know.

Has Spartacus bought the red GS yet?

Vampyrebat

Car now marked as sold on the ebay listing. Whether it sold for the £24,995 as listed or otherwise I guess we shall never know.

Has Spartacus bought the red GS yet?
I thought he had too as I see that Steve (the dealer) now has a 4200 facelift up for sale and I think it is the same colour as Martyn's

Contigo

Sponsor
You checked your drive mate? Maybe there will be a red GS there tonight and an IOU for £10k on the windscreen? :D

D Walker

Been for sale since September Dave. You’re usually quick on the button too.

I Had, indeed Peter(Safrane) had a look at it for me, I though the price had edged up, some reason I thought it was 24/25......

Think Martyn is interested in it,,

Andyk

I thought he had too as I see that Steve (the dealer) now has a 4200 facelift up for sale and I think it is the same colour as Martyn's

Def not Martyns wrong interior colour and think the one for sale is Azzuro blue.....

Spartacus

I may actually put my car up for sale soon .I was supposed to do it in the summer . The trouble is i quite like it ;P

Last edited: