Gransport 20995

iainw

Pretty close to you andy. might be worth popping in to have a look. If its a good owner and full service book, and recent clutch as he says...
could be a real bargain.
I might pop in and have a look actually.

Contigo

Sponsor
Someone buy it, even putting 2k a year on that still only 85k miles after 5 years! Well worth it!

jayblue

On first look seems like a good buy. The mileage is higher than most but the price reflects that and its had its current owner for a long time too.

outrun

Mot history says it failed in 2016 for cracked suspension arms. I'd want assurance that these were replaced properly. Otherwise, I'd have that one if the rest of the history checks out.

Andyk

Ah yes so it is the...The dealer in Barry.....he has sold a few Maserati over the years. Like the two tone leather interior. Wonder what the service history is like.

philw696

Would love to know where he finds the cars Andy as he has sold a few over the last few years for sure.

BuckRog64

May be confusing this with another silver car but think asking price has dropped a good few k since first advertised.

10 services in 12 years is more than most cars advertised with fsh have had. Could be a very good buy for someone.

Andyk

Pretty close to you andy. might be worth popping in to have a look. If its a good owner and full service book, and recent clutch as he says...
could be a real bargain.
I might pop in and have a look actually.

If I had 20995 to spend I would push another K and buy Ewans QP as I prefer the drive to the GS and it's a well known car and well sorted.

Andyk

May be confusing this with another silver car but think asking price has dropped a good few k since first advertised.

10 services in 12 years is more than most cars advertised with fsh have had. Could be a very good buy for someone.

Must have missed the service bit....Yep seems a decent buy depending on an inspection.

nfm

If it was me I would try and stretch to the Richard Grace facelift, 50k less miles (a huge difference) and little difference mechanically. Each to their own, as usual.

flexwing

Hello Guys. Thought I would give my tuppence worth. I've actually been tracking this car and have spoken to Steve, the seller, and the garage that have completed all of the maintenance.
My understanding is that the clutch was replaced last year in addition to the front wishbones, discs and heater matrix. I understand all this work is invoiced and available for scrutiny.
On the face of it, it looks genuine and definitely worth a look. I would contact Steve and speak to Mark at Prestige and Performance Car Services in Kent who did all the work. He seemed pretty genuine to me and knows the car well. Unfortunately I cannot proceed myself hence the post!!!

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
If the work has been done by Mark it will be very good; he's a proper Maserati man.

Wack61

I love the way this forum spends people's money , I found this for 21k , yes but have you seen this for 22k , no wait this one is better 27k :D