Gransport 20995

rockits

I think at 21k with 77k it was about right. At 24k it is a bit rich is it not? It didn't sell at 21k so not sure putting it up 3k is going to help. Of course I could well be wrong & good luck if so.

rockits

I don't think I need another car at the moment. Surely a good buy for anyone looking for a nice GS. Forget the mileage & keep/use it.

philgarner

Painfully cheap.

Mine has similar miles, and not an LE, and everyone being scared of it missing a service - I've done my own! I'd have to give it away...

philw696

Well I did Major works on my Project 4200 in the UK over 3 years ago and now she is still going strong down here :)

flexwing

So, does this demonstrate that higher mileage cars are basically unsellable? A bit of a concern really unless you intend to keep it forever. Stuck between low mileage "investment " quality cars and daily drivers which are low value.

dgmx5

Flexwing, was your offer not acceptable to the seller or did the mileage put you off?

flexwing

Definitely concerned about the resell question. Personally I'm not worried about a well used car but the market seems to have an issue. I tend to move cars on after a year or so so don't want to be landed with it. Can't really afford to pay over the odds. I'm just surprised this car is still available.

Wack61

If it was may it'd have sold in a week , for the most part these cars are toys so it's mostly down to wrong time of the year imo

rockits

I would be all over this if I was in the market for a GS. I like the silver as think it works really nice on a GS. I also like the interior as well.

If I didn't have the QP I would be thinking about it as well. However this is the leveller....would I add maybe 3-4k on top of my QP to have this GS.....no. Would I buy this GS at 20k or a 2008 Granturismo 4.7 GTS MC Shift for low 30's with half the miles....mmm tough one.

I think as has been said that higher miles Masers are becoming increasingly more difficult to sell or resell. If you want one to use & keep then a great option. Good low miles low owner cars at the right price will sell easily. Anything else is becoming harder....much harder.

I have no idea why and don't agree with it but the market will always make the decisions. These are cracking cars representing great value.

hashluck

If you want a car to actually use then, subject to all the usual caveats and inspections, this car looks interesting.

If you buy a low miler (for a lot more money) with an eye on resale then the whole raision d'etre of it's perceived extra value is the low mileage so you can't use it for fear of adding too many miles! Catch-22

Also many items deteriorate over time not mileage so it is not like you can assume lower maintenance costs. A higher mileage car (with proper history) will likely have many of the problem items sorted already as well.

As usual it depends on your own priorities and whether you want a car to drive or look at.

In any case, on paper, this car looks very good value for someone. If i was still looking I would be viewing it for sure.