Gransport 20995

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
I love the way this forum spends people's money , I found this for 21k , yes but have you seen this for 22k , no wait this one is better 27k :D

I think you're mistaken with my Gransport at £27k, NFM was suggesting the 4200 which is £23950 which is still £3k more.

http://www.richardgracecars.co.uk/for-sale/maserati-4200/226

I think the price differential from my Gransport at £26950 is correct. My car is an 08 LE with a few less miles and a PPI too. The car in question does look very good value if it is in as good a condition as it looks in the photos.

Wack61

I think you're mistaken with my Gransport at £27k, NFM was suggesting the 4200 which is £23950 which is still £3k more.

http://www.richardgracecars.co.uk/for-sale/maserati-4200/226

I think the price differential from my Gransport at £26950 is correct. My car is an 08 LE with a few less miles and a PPI too. The car in question does look very good value if it is in as good a condition as it looks in the photos.

It was nothing to do with you or your cars Richard,it just seems whenever I see a thread with what looks like a car that could be a bargain people start suggesting cars that are 5k or 10k more putting people off buying the car that maybe they always wanted and could just about afford but are now terrified of because it's going to explode into a million pieces because they haven't spent 30k.

I fully appreciate your cars are good value for money because there aren't many traders like you around who service and make sure the cars are right before selling them but not everybody has the cash for a fully sorted low mileage example.

Gp79

It was nothing to do with you or your cars Richard,it just seems whenever I see a thread with what looks like a car that could be a bargain people start suggesting cars that are 5k or 10k more putting people off buying the car that maybe they always wanted and could just about afford but are now terrified of because it's going to explode into a million pieces because they haven't spent 30k.

I fully appreciate your cars are good value for money because there aren't many traders like you around who service and make sure the cars are right before selling them but not everybody has the cash for a fully sorted low mileage example.

Agree with you, 3yrs ago picked up my high mile (65k) GS for 18k, not blown up yet...

To me that's enough doe for a toy.

CatmanV2

I buy cheap and am prepared to have some issues. So far it's paid off.

What was that bang? ;)

C

mjheathcote

Centenary Club

Originally when i wanted to buy a Maserati, a 3200 was in budget, but speaking to many I was strongly recommended to stretch to a 4200 instead.
So bought my 4200 Classico that was in budget, only to be advised then that I should have stretched to a late model instead...
You have a budget, and work within it, you can only stretch so far!

CatmanV2

Originally when i wanted to buy a Maserati, a 3200 was in budget, but speaking to many I was strongly recommended to stretch to a 4200 instead.
So bought my 4200 Classico that was in budget, only to be advised then that I should have stretched to a late model instead...
You have a budget, and work within it, you can only stretch so far!

Absolutely. I originally wanted a 3200 since that was the model I fell in love with (oh those boomerangs!)

But research indicated that a 4200 was likely to be more 'sensible' so I stretched.

To a cheap one....

C

zagatoes30

It does look GFM especially with those big items ticked, not a GS fan but I can't see this hanging around if it all adds up/

zagatoes30

If I had 20995 to spend I would push another K and buy Ewans QP as I prefer the drive to the GS and it's a well known car and well sorted.

Me too Andy, I am sat firmly on my hands at the moment to stop me ringing Ewan - time is just wrong but that hasn't stopped me before ;)

BuckRog64

This silver LE has half the mileage and is c.50% more expensive. It was with Nuvola for a while at a couple of k more. I pass this dealer every couple of weeks so if anyone is interested and lives some distance away I could take an initial look at the car for them.

These cars seem to be particularly colour/trim sensitive. I bet if it was blue with avorio or beige it would have sold a while ago.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Maserati-Gransport-V8-/352174358350?hash=item51ff3a3f4e:g:wWsAAOSwYS9ZzLyb