Granturisma at 20k

outrun

So it needs £5k spent on it therefore it should be £17k or so at best. If it had a mileage below 60k, i'd say it might be worth negotiating but as it stands, it's too expensive. I'm out!

dem maser

Years ago I made a rule to myself to never buy any car from Luton......or Slough

Sorry if this offends but my oh my what **** quality of cars I came across in those areas, whether 2k or 20k they were bad

Vampyrebat

The condition says it all on a car for me, if they are neglecting the externals of the car then be pretty sure that the same runs through for the mechanics etc.......I'm out too!

Wack61

20k is an asking price , same as for a house it's all negotiable , just depends on whether a mutually acceptable figure can be reached plus it's a maserati , nothing is guaranteed , you could pay 30k for a mint one and get a 3k bill in the first month if buying private

outrun

20k is an asking price , same as for a house it's all negotiable , just depends on whether a mutually acceptable figure can be reached plus it's a maserati , nothing is guaranteed , you could pay 30k for a mint one and get a 3k bill in the first month if buying private

Yes but with one you're guaranteed a bill for thousands to put it right.

Beau is correct. This car has been appearing on eBay on and off for most of this year. This is the third or fourth time the seller has advertised it. It started off at mid to high twenties and has steadily dropped.
The seller doesn't like to haggle and each time the car is advertised, is really aiming for the price stated.
We exchanged a few messages before the summer. More for my own amusement than any serious intention to buy. I'm sure I told him when he first advertised that around twenty at best, was all he could hope for, but I was told where to go. That was when the list of admitted faults was a bit shorter.
It's a sad sight. Probably even sadder up close :/

Wack61

Sounds like he'll have it forever then , could be one of those cars that get advertised but they're not really bothered whether it sells or not

Scaf

I don't he have it a clean he would improve his chances of a viewing at least, breaks my heart to see such fantastic cars being neglected like this.