Free holiday

conaero

Forum Owner
Yes, you heard it right, this is the last chance to take Krishnas passenger seat in his GTS for a 10 day tour of Northern Spain with a SM group of 34 members. We will be driving the very best that Northern Spain has to offer, from the Picos de Europa, to Andorra, with a few days R&R in Lloret De Mar in a 5 star beach front hotel and spa. Gala Meal included. All you have to do is show up, pay for your personal lunches and drinks and the odd tank of fuel, then grin stupidly for 10 days. Sharing the driving of the GTS is also included.

Included is:
Ferry travel from Portsmouth to Santander this Friday at 17:00
10 nights bed and breakfast in 3-5 star hotels
3 evening meals
Return ferry Sunday week at 17:00 arrives Portsmouth 21:00
Cost: per head thats about a grand free for one lucky person!

Please PM me it you are interested.

Contigo

Sponsor
Would love to join you lot but work and so many other jobs to do. Have a ******* and send us some pics!!!!

D Walker

Well I was on reserve list for long enough and would have paid, booked 2 holidays instead. Doh!!

Moz1000

I would have loved to have joined Krishna but I'm already in Spain - flying tomorrow RyanAir!!
Moz

Andyk

Just said to Liz about it and she said...'where do I get picked up' ...... Not the answer I was looking for.

MrPea

Sounds great but no can do. A shall have to console myself... pics to follow soon.

safrane

I guess like most, its getting the time off work thats the issue. New job here so no chnace.

Nayf

Yes, you heard it right, this is the last chance to take Krishnas passenger seat in his GTS for a 10 day tour of Northern Spain with a SM group of 34 members. We will be driving the very best that Northern Spain has to offer, from the Picos de Europa, to Andorra, with a few days R&R in Lloret De Mar in a 5 star beach front hotel and spa. Gala Meal included. All you have to do is show up, pay for your personal lunches and drinks and the odd tank of fuel, then grin stupidly for 10 days. Sharing the driving of the GTS is also included.

Included is:
Ferry travel from Portsmouth to Santander this Friday at 17:00
10 nights bed and breakfast in 3-5 star hotels
3 evening meals
Return ferry Sunday week at 17:00 arrives Portsmouth 21:00
Cost: per head thats about a grand free for one lucky person!

Please PM me it you are interested.
I'd definitely be up for this and cover it in the mag, but it's highly unlikely I'll be be able to take time out of the office!
If something like this comes up again maybe we can sort something out for MC. :)

conaero

Forum Owner
I'd definitely be up for this and cover it in the mag, but it's highly unlikely I'll be be able to take time out of the office!
If something like this comes up again maybe we can sort something out for MC. :)

Thats a shame, that would have worked for everyone. Is it not worth an ask?

Crofty

Can't believe no one has jumped on this, going to be a cracking week. if I wasn't already going I'd be all over it......Still might be yet judging by the state of my car when I went past the body shop today, nothing like last minuet!

conaero

Forum Owner
Yep, it's crazy, £1k of free holiday driving in Northern Spain and the chance to share the driving in a GTS....and no takers!

rockits

More a time thing than money thing. Story of my life for last 25 years. Hopefully not the same story for the next 25 years!