Free holiday

Contigo

Sponsor
It's a holiday and family thing! For most with young kids swanning off into Spain for the week is seen as a pis5 take....

mjheathcote

Centenary Club
It's a holiday and family thing! For most with young kids swanning off into Spain for the week is seen as a pis5 take....

In the same boat, I do try my best to to get a few long weekends in on boys ski trips, but a week is really pushing it without the family, especially when I only get the minimum 20 days holiday a year!

MrMickS

Its a time thing for me too. I've just had 3 weeks off work so more time would really be taking the p1ss.

jasst

If I hadn't just had 10 weeks off through injury I would be up for this, felt a bit guilty going to Crete last week, but shmbo needed a holiday, but funds are a bit depleted now so must try and clear the backlog of work and get some money coming in. Oh the joys of being self employed!

Doohickey

Velociraptor
You could get dropped at Girona airport on the Thursday when other halves are flying in and so not go for the whole time.

Team GCR

Only thing stopping me is we complete on the new house on the 29th so totally wrong time to be away! :(