Granturismo S MC shift for sale

Hewbie

sorry for the blackout, had a family berevment so had to sort that out! anyway! shes back to black! and anyone can come view next week before i whack it back on ebay

IMG_0842.jpg
IMG_0841.jpg
IMG_0840.jpg
IMG_0838.jpg
IMG_0832.jpg

ChrisQP09

f**k me that is unreal all black, so aggressive!

Who needs blistering 0-60 times when the sound of this thing would be earth shattering

iainw

Cheers sad to see her go :-(

I bet. It’s the ideal spec imo and great in this price range. It the wrong time for me unfortunately , but
One I would definitely would have gone for 18 months ago .. or many be in 18 months time!

rivarama

You should post picture of the detailed interior as well on that eBay ad.
I sold my GT 4.2 last year through webuyanycar as I started to look for my Ferrari as I couldnt be bothered dealing with deadbeats, who just wanted to get a free ride.
They offered me 29k for it which wasnt bad at all given that it was in October - post summer - and the car had 41k miles on the clock. I then sold my non stock OEM MC exhaust separately for an extra £1k.
You should try them and see if they give you a decent price, and consider selling your expensive upgrade separately if you still have the stock

FF1078

I'm afraid it's still a bit rich at that price.
I know it's had the brakes and clutch done but at that mileage and age I would have estimated £32k ish.
I dont think you'll get the money back for the wheels and interior upgrades
If you still have the old wheels etc. I would put them back on and sell the Strad wheels one their own.
Good luck with sale.

StuartW

My MC-S sold last December to a trader for a shockingly low £31k! I had zero interest from any private buyers sadly despite having an impeccable service history and good options. The time of year was definitely against me so I hope you find a buyer soon before we hit the end of the year slow down, as it does look a very nice example

Andyk

Any GTS with those miles and under 35k looks good value to me....Loads of car for the money. Not many under 34k and certainly not like yours but they are hard cars yo sell private....

BuckRog64

Pricing does look a bit on the high side compared to the one MGT has just bought privately.

No harm in trying for top money as the facelift nose etc will be worth the extra to some. I'd definitely get the hoover in there though and then retake the interior pics!

Hewbie

true will be redoing pics tommorow when it stops pissing down! ive dropped to 35 but i think thats a bloody bargain!

beau

You need to put some effort into your photos, terrible, it could be a nice car but it doesn't look it from the pics