Granturismo S MC shift for sale

Hewbie

Price dropped to 35k she needs to go , will be back tail end of the week from
Being dewrapped etc

Hewbie

i havent asked that question yet! good point though! wont be going for less than this! its already a bargain!

D Walker

£35k - Stop it......Must resist,
Saw a stunning Blue AM Vantage V8 at John Lewis in York, like I said, saw it, certainly never heard it, even the wife said "doesn't sound like it looks" if that makes sense....
Put the pics up when you have the wrap off !!!
Where are you Hewbie?
DW

Hewbie

Haha I’m in dareabury/Warrington area mate , I’ll eveen chuck in the genuine outdoor cover aswell!

I’ll have her back end of the week

iainw

Haha I’m in dareabury/Warrington area mate , I’ll eveen chuck in the genuine outdoor cover aswell!

I’ll have her back end of the week

Don't tease him Dave!
Kim Jong Un will launch a nuclear strike at the USA before you buy a GTS :p
Good price though..

D Walker

Don't tease him Dave!
Kim Jong Un will launch a nuclear strike at the USA before you buy a GTS :p
Good price though..

If it had been Granito....as said many times i'm not keen on Black, Interested to see how the face lift bumper matches the original paint.
Certainly a lot of car with the extra's, on PH £34,995 so may move now.

And as Phil says, if those 2 idiots go toe to toe, it wont matter what you drive......

Hewbie

Aye a bargain for someone! Front bumper has small crack so I’m getting it all perfect plus you get the original bumper with it aswell!

iainw

Aye a bargain for someone! Front bumper has small crack so I’m getting it all perfect plus you get the original bumper with it aswell!
If I wasn't in Beijing (too close to N Korea for Comfort) I would pop to have a look. The in-laws are Warrington Way.
If its still around next weekend I will come.

Hewbie

I get it back Thursday Friday ish Iain will keep you posted already have one offer from here

ofenomeno99

Love the yellow! Looks like my neighbours one when I was still living in Kuwait. Used to see this every morning - my Bordeaux and his Giallo parked like this 1.jpg

Andyk

Yep trade will be 30 or less probably...depending on mark up on the star you are buying......33k is a great price for a GTS though.

iainw

They are bastards! And that's a year newer. Something has happened to the supercar economy. Truth is dealer don't want these cars it over 5 years old and 25k miles. They are a lot of car for the money. It's
Why I have no idea why people are contemplating buying a standard 4.2 no matter how
Good For 25+. Mc shifts are a different league and I personally like what hewbie has done to his

ChrisQP09

They are bastards! And that's a year newer. Something has happened to the supercar economy. Truth is dealer don't want these cars it over 5 years old and 25k miles. They are a lot of car for the money. It's
Why I have no idea why people are contemplating buying a standard 4.2 no matter how
Good For 25+. Mc shifts are a different league and I personally like what hewbie has done to his

Very true. PS Change your profile pic, the Cali is immense!