2 Seat Stradale possibly for sale?

Contigo

Sponsor
But it's a fridge or freezer colour and also popular with the blingy boys in the middle east!

zagatoes30

Matts Strad look great at the Orchard, such a statement when I pulled in but feck it's big. I know my SZ is a tad short but the Strad drawfed it, I suspect I would need a bigger garage.

outrun

White makes it appear bigger. Which, for me, is not a good thing. There are times when the appearance of extra size could be useful. Not this time.

Black is where it's at. Subtle, stylish.

Actually, i'd have had a red one if there were any ! :)

Andyk

Think it is because it was suppose to be the link between the road car and racer that white suits as the racers were white before being stickers up. It has that track racing car hint where as the grey and black not so......I would take any colour if someone wanted to give me one mind you.

Put a grey or black one by the racer and probably doesn't have the same impact....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 121

FA57GTA

White with the carbon exterior pack (mirrors, handles and spoiler) with the stradale stickers, that's the best combo for me!
I'm going to put all the stickers back on my car as it had them from the factory.

Ewan

I like the carbon kits also. But often the exterior parts don't stand the test of time. I've seen many a carbon door handle look tatty as it delaminates.

GeoffCapes

Think it is because it was suppose to be the link between the road car and racer that white suits as the racers were white before being stickers up. It has that track racing car hint where as the grey and black not so......I would take any colour if someone wanted to give me one mind you.

Put a grey or black one by the racer and probably doesn't have the same impact....

I think black race cars look awesome.

Such as this.

Black GT3 .jpg