Carbon Fibre Paddles 4200/GS

DaveT

I'd want to see them in the flesh or carbon i should say, first.

We did have someone in France on here a few years ago making rear spoilers and paddles that some members bought.
Not sure the whole experience was 100% smooth IIRC.

Could be someone completely different this time though.

Navcorr

I'd want to see them in the flesh or carbon i should say, first.

We did have someone in France on here a few years ago making rear spoilers and paddles that some members bought.
Not sure the whole experience was 100% smooth IIRC.

Could be someone completely different this time though.

That's interesting as this vendor is also offering rear spoilers.

2b1ask1

Special case
I have a plain white fibreglass spoiler (unused) for a 4200 in the garage from Nico if anyone wants it, an offer that is a bit more generous than postage will secure it I'm sure, just PM me!

Andyk

Just a question...Will the large carbon paddles on the GTS not fit the GS.....

CatmanV2

It's difficult to tell on the diagrams. The levers don't appear to be available separate, but the lot costs about £480 if memory serves. I think the have different mounts and stuff

C

2b1ask1

Special case
A deal has been struck for the fibreglass 4200 spoiler, proceeds will be going to: Bone Cancer Research Trust in memory of Ryan. The spoiler owes me nothing sitting in the garage and at least now it may make it onto a boot lid :)

GETRDY

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/152570973854

I bought this one. It's very good and very high quality. They using real CF (not fiberglass with CF skin) . The curve in the paddle shift fit perfectly in to my finger. They told me they use 4 layers of carbon fibers.

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-TL10 using Tapatalk

2b1ask1

Special case
It is found (hiding in the Frankenvan)!!!

IMG_6449.jpg

Going via myHermes tomorrow to its new owner...

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
A deal has been struck for the fibreglass 4200 spoiler, proceeds will be going to: Bone Cancer Research Trust in memory of Ryan. The spoiler owes me nothing sitting in the garage and at least now it may make it onto a boot lid :)

Much appreciated Newton, you are a star!