New owner of a Gransport

Mr S

Hi all
Thought id post up and say hi, as picked up a Med Blu Gransport from Richard Grace on Saturday.
Was a long and at times a little stressful day, and ended up with me picking up the buyer for my VX220 up on the way home.
Totally in love with it, and can't wait to drive it again. Its got a few little bits and bobs that need tidying up on it, and Richard was very helpful and amicable. The drive back from Richards was very relaxing, and enjoyable, despite the rain, had abit of Dire Straits and Placebo on the stereo.

hashluck

Congratulations and welcome. Loads of help on here as I have found.

I saw the Med Blu GS had sold and was awaiting your arrival :)

safrane

Welcome to the forum.

The car looked lovely on Richards website and I am sure it will give you many years of joy.

Hope to see you about at some of our gatherings and meets.

MrCoop

Ahhh, this is my Med Blu GS which you have bought!! Congratulations on buying her, I'm sure she will give you as much satisfaction as she gave me whilst I owned her. A real head turner as the Blu really does pop out in the sun and the larini X pipe made her sound awesome. You won't believe me if I told you the number of people that want to stop and chat just because of the car!

Saturday was an emotional day of sorts for me. On the one hand I was relieved/happy that she had sold but on the other hand, I was totally gutted that she was no longer mine.

12328478_457427507794526_32626672_n.jpg

Mr S

Loving the car, its certainly very different from a supercharged VX220, but as me and my wife are expecting our first child in March, I wanted something we could all enjoy on day trips etc.
Had a really relaxing trip back from Chester to Milton Keynes, and now the car is parked in the garage on a trickle charger, as flying out to Singapore later for a week. Looking forward to coming back and firing her up.
Il have a look at some point and see when/where some meets are. Always happy to meet new people, and the Super Sausage on the A5 near Silverstone is always a popular place for car and bike folk, food is fab too.

GeoffCapes

Lovely car! One I was after. Thought you were going to give me first dibs Coop?

Although I'm not sure Alex would have welcomed another Maser on the driveway. Especially when there's no room for it!

Mr S

Cheers folks. Its a lovely thing, i wont ever get bored of looking at it, they are things of beauty.
Is the inch of brake pedal travel normal on the GS before any bite happens? Its got new pads, but wondering if the fluid needs bleeding or new discs maybe. Il check the invoice folder when im back home. I did test drive another one, and dont remember that feel, but i could have just not noticed it.

allandwf

Lovely looking car, congratulations. Plenty folks here who can help with any questions you may have.

Mr S

Yeah, couldnt quite believe it when i saw it was from Northampton. Atleast Christian Lewis know the car.

iainw

Yes I believe Christian Lewis looked after it for Kupe.

Lovely looking car , great colour combo and a great deal. Really think those cars are worth the money and have a USP. If only maserati would get their finger out and replace it!

Mr S

Looking forward to opening up the garage and seeing it in there, then firing it up. Does need a good clean and polish, but will get to that.