GTS has to go soon!

Dhanj

All good mate. Just busy as ****. Can't remember the last time I had a weekend to myself. I will try and get to a meet soon.
Yes, still have the TR and QP.

fcz360

Sparky
ive had an offer but want it to go to a SMer

this is the cheapest MC 4.7 on the market with just 36K miles - make me an offer above 30k

philw696

Certainly a Good Car for one of you Guy's.
Followed Frank to Sherbourne Castle in my 360 Modena a few years ago.
Lovely car.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Frank, you’re under-cutting me! You’re crashing the market! Mind you, your urgency is greater then mine at the moment. Good luck for a fast sale. Your car’s immaculate and I’m amazed it hasn’t gone already. It’s a bloody good buy for someone. I’d buy it myself but then I’d have two.

Contigo

Sponsor
Someone buy it! I know the car and it is mint... Low miles what's not to like for £30k?

Ian get it bought mate...

granturismo

Glad mine has sold for 33 2 months ago... prices going only one way and I suspect around 25-27 will bottom out. Good luck to everyone trying to sell one just now and one piece of advice is to just go with the offer of you have one solid on the table. I lost money thinking i could get better price and in the end waiting longer for it to sell

rockits

I'd love a GTS but timing isn't good for me & I'd just be buying it for it to sit there. Going to do some shufffling this year.

iainw

Glad mine has sold for 33 2 months ago... prices going only one way and I suspect around 25-27 will bottom out. Good luck to everyone trying to sell one just now and one piece of advice is to just go with the offer of you have one solid on the table. I lost money thinking i could get better price and in the end waiting longer for it to sell

I can't believe the money these cars can be bought for now. What's going on with the market?
I bought mine - seems like yesterday for 48k and I was amazed at how much car for the money. Around 30k for
An MC shift is just mind blowing. What else can you get that touches it for anywhere near that money?

bigbob

Indeed Iain but a ten year old car can only be worth so much especially for a brand where brakes, clutches, nav units, wishbones etc are so expensive. These cars take a while to sell and dealers build margin in to allow for that. Whenever people offer cars up for sale on the forum the list of excuses for it being the wrong time etc are as long as a Maserati 3200 service invoice and that's from people that already buy into wanting the brand.

Contigo

Sponsor
I can’t believe the money these cars can be bought for now. What’s going on with the market?
I bought mine - seems like yesterday for 48k and I was amazed at how much car for the money. Around 30k for
An MC shift is just mind blowing. What else can you get that touches it for anywhere near that money?

Nothing is the answer. I can't see myself replacing mine as there is nothing even at £100k which would seem like an upgrade.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Indeed Iain but a ten year old car can only be worth so much especially for a brand where brakes, clutches, nav units, wishbones etc are so expensive. These cars take a while to sell and dealers build margin in to allow for that. Whenever people offer cars up for sale on the forum the list of excuses for it being the wrong time etc are as long as a Maserati 3200 service invoice and that's from people that already buy into wanting the brand.

Up to a point, Bob. Some 10+ year old cars are loony money. I saw a post on PH from around 2013 where someone was selling a manual 430 and wanted about 71k for it. Oh, for a crystal ball! Rarity is of course a significant factor, and I'd argue that a well-maintained GTS is an increasingly rare thing. At the same time, quite how brilliant and usable these cars are is not widely appreciated.

Still, I can imagine me taking a lazy trade-in on mine if a tempting replacement gets offered. Any potential buyers out there would be sensible to pick up Franks's as it's a bargain and immaculate. Mine's bloody good too, but this is Frank's thread, not mine. If you want black, ping Frank, Grigio Alfieri, ping me.

agooner

It's tempting to make an offer, but the after purchase costs are my concern. If I bought a 4200 then I would have some contingency. Something like this MC Shift would take all my contingency as well. As I am retired (almost) then I don't have a regular 2-3k/mth for luxuries (ie owning a MC Shift). I get a little money from my record store work but that's peanuts. Seems like I may have to go find a well paying part time job.

D Walker

Has it had the Oct 17 service and clutch wear data, realise it’s a number but peeps will want to know...
Very tempting at this price...