Don't shoot! I am from the US....just want to be accepted for my new MAZZ

tasnam

New 2016 GT owner from the USA. Sorry to crash your site, but wanted to be a part of the fun.

Location is just north of Boston, MA in a town outside of Portland, Maine, USA. (Famous for Maine seafood - Lobster)

20170719_202109 EDIT.jpg

CatmanV2

Welcome. When you need an indy, Craig Waterman is your man. Top chap and located in Boston. He and I have shared many a local brew :)

C

tasnam

Thanks CatmanV2 - you're the reason I am on this site as well as the other one! Thanks for the cross reference!

Wack61

Welcome, you won't get shot we don't have guns, a stern talking to is as far as it'll go

I once flew into Maine late September 1988-89 when planes had to refuel to get to Florida, the view over the forests was spectacular , I didn't want to get back on the plane., very envious

tasnam

Welcome, you won't get shot we don't have guns, a stern talking to is as far as it'll go

I once flew into Maine late September 1988-89 when planes had to refuel to get to Florida, the view over the forests was spectacular , I didn't want to get back on the plane., very envious

Wack61,

It is quite likely you landed in Bangor, Maine to refuel.

Come back to Maine and enjoy the outdoors! A truly special hidden gem the world is only now really getting to know....like the GT!
(I believe there is only 1 or 2 other Maserati's in the entire state of Maine!)

Contigo

Sponsor
Used to live in CT, loved going to Portland, Maine for the bars and seafood. Miss New England and loved visiting Block Island, Mystic Seaport and Nantucket.

Love the GTS, Love mine too :D

Welcome!

iainw

New 2016 GT owner from the USA. Sorry to crash your site, but wanted to be a part of the fun.

Location is just north of Boston, MA in a town outside of Portland, Maine, USA. (Famous for Maine seafood - Lobster)

View attachment 45225

I visited Maine when I worked at Harvard (MGH). Awesome snowboarding and scenery. Loved boston.
I lived in Connecticut a few years afterwards too.
My biggest regret in life is not staying in Boston when I had the chance in the early 2000s.
Having said that- I woundnt have had much of a 'life' outside work as surgeons there worked crazy hard!
Love the colour combo with the black strad wheels...

Wack61

It was Bangor, first trip to the US

Your GT looks lovely as does your garden , not many will have a forest as a fence , there's a sit on mower thread you could join in with if you get bored talking about the GT

tasnam

Haha....I will stick to the CT forum.....my FIRST ever sports car!

I was driving today and thinking....I bought my first SUV in 1995! Only had SUV's since then! I had FORGOTTEN how fun driving a sports car could be.
Truly loving and getting the most out of my MAZZ

tasnam

Wow never expected so many comments on my "garden" - Thank you all.....its not even my garden.....just my backyard and walkway....I will send you pics of my garden!

alfatwo

Wow never expected so many comments on my "garden" - Thank you all.....its not even my garden.....just my backyard and walkway....I will send you pics of my garden!

As you can imagine we don't have a great deal of room over here on our small island

Nice pic of the roses in the back yard from a couple of years ago

Dave

Attachments

• IMG_0112.jpg
    IMG_0112.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 56

conaero

Forum Owner
Welcome, lovely colour and loving the gloss black wheels, good luck keeping them clean!