Road Legal MC12 Corsa

Jkulin

Oh My Mark, that is gorgeous, I thought I had suddenly become incontinent, but no...., I'm going to get some more Euros for tonight as I feel lucky, if I win, you can borrow it for the day :)

BTW no IVA required so just MOT and register in the UK :) not sure about the emissions though!:happy2:

GeoffCapes

Oh My Mark, that is gorgeous, I thought I had suddenly become incontinent, but no...., I'm going to get some more Euros for tonight as I feel lucky, if I win, you can borrow it for the day :)

BTW no IVA required so just MOT and register in the UK :) not sure about the emissions though!:happy2:

If my numbers come up. My first call will be to the dealer, and the second for you to get it shipped!
Sod the emissions!

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Total bollox. It's too long, too wide, too expensive and much too ugly. If I could afford it, I'd buy it, take the engine and gearbox out and crush it. It's as bad as an SM and 2CV.

Jkulin

Total bollox. It's too long, too wide, too expensive and much too ugly. If I could afford it, I'd buy it, take the engine and gearbox out and crush it. It's as bad as an SM and 2CV.

No taste, no style or panache :)

Wack61

Got to agree with Benny, if I won the lottery a MC12 wouldn't be on my shopping list

MrMickS

It would depend on how big the win was. It's on the EuroMillions list.

You don't have to look at it when you're driving it and I do like how aggressive it looks.

jasst

I'd have one if my no's came up, but don't think it would get a lot of use, but would certainly be the star of many shows.