Maseratis - Spotted

Wanderer

Spotted this QP in my drive seeing as no one else has spotted me....

987377641bcac7aa42bdb5e5dfc62cd3.jpg

Doohickey

Velociraptor
Another white Gran Cab yesterday about 4pm on the outer ring road near Adel, Leeds - only caught a fleeting glance so I don't think it had the red roof of the one I saw last week but it would be a huge coincidence for there to be two around here.

White Ghibli on the A172 our of 'Boro today.
Did not get the reg or see the driver.
The car looked immense and stood out among the Teutonic stuff around it

RoaryRati

A neighbor spotted a Lavante in Evesham yesterday. Aparantly driven in a fashion that does the marque's reputation no favours - shame

Wanderer

Spotted grey Ghibli in Solly St car park, Sheffield. Looked a bit boring and grey is such a dull colour..

c4f5fece8cfff4296ee2ca8202a8fccf.jpg

d7cdda55777e1ceb7bbbdc87732d6f96.jpg

mike1

Red Grandsport at Bishops Waltham this evening. Thought it was someone on here but rude b*gger ignored me.
Mike1

MrMickS

A neighbor spotted a Lavante in Evesham yesterday. Aparantly driven in a fashion that does the marque's reputation no favours - shame

Slowly then?

Shut up before you start Dave!

Lots of those types on here

P*ss off!!!

Saw a lot of Maserati yesterday, but that was at the dealers so doesn't count. Did have a chat with a chap taking his Ghibli in for its first service. Did my bit to promote the forum so may see him on here.

Back to the point of the thread. I saw a Blue Ghibli going in the opposite direction (towards Leeds) on the A639 early afternoon. Waved but its a dual carriageway so I never noticed if they waved back.

I think the waving back is rather like with new Alfa owners. The only waves I get in the Alfa are from owners of Brera/159 or earlier. With the exception of diesel 147 that seem to be driven by chavs. Oops ... can I use that word here?

midlifecrisis

Saw a black GTS today outside Hampton Court Z1PPY...

And another 4200 on smallshill Road in West Sussex /Surrey border last Wednesday, xx nn AWE

Anybody on here?

Hurricane52

Dark blue new Ghibli in Market Harborough yesterday pm. Only Maserati spotted on a 350 mile trip so far getting to know my GTS.

D Walker

Got flashed by a Black Ghibli, had a spirited hour in the GS, need to sort a squeaky speaker and sort out the mirrors for reversing....

CatmanV2

Black 4200 Classic I think heading North M11 between 8 and 7 at 1715 this afternoon.

It was certainly a coupe of some stripe but at a closing speed of iro 150 it was a little hard to tell :D

Also many shiny shiny Alfas heading do Duxford on the M11. Slowed down to admire them all as we valves opened North :D

C

MrMickS

Blue Ghibli at a BP petrol station on the A1 at Newark. Stopped next to him to fill up the Spider on the way to Duxford. Same Ghibli at Duxford parked next to a Spyder.

Black Ghibli heading south on the M11 as we were heading north leaving Duxford.

Same Blue Ghibli as earlier at Grantham services.

Lots of very nice and shiny Alfas :D

montravia

Well, they were all out today.

A couple of Ferrari within 10 minutes, Machlaran, Lotus' including a proper 7, MG's by the bon load, from TC to Midget, TR6, 30's ALFA Romeo 6C and more modern, ditto 30's Humber, Astons, and so it went.....

Too many Morgan's to shake a fist at each, including two delightful 3 wheelers (prob Porches and similar thingies too, but ...)

But it took until around 7:30 tonight to see another Maserati: A white Levante in Cheltenham General (don't ask). The white suits it, but that doesn't say much, it looked, well, Levantish.

In any event, the blast home was a nice blast.

IanU

Well, they were all out today.

A couple of Ferrari within 10 minutes, Machlaran, Lotus' including a proper 7, MG's by the bon load, from TC to Midget, TR6, 30's ALFA Romeo 6C and more modern, ditto 30's Humber, Astons, and so it went.....

Too many Morgan's to shake a fist at each, including two delightful 3 wheelers (prob Porches and similar thingies too, but ...)

But it took until around 7:30 tonight to see another Maserati: A white Levante in Cheltenham General (don't ask). The white suits it, but that doesn't say much, it looked, well, Levantish.

In any event, the blast home was a nice blast.

I think they might have been coming to Bicester Heritage - loads of Porsches, MG's, E Types, Morgan and Astons. There was also an Aston event on at Rockingham apparently.

montravia

I think they might have been coming to Bicester Heritage - loads of Porsches, MG's, E Types, Morgan and Astons. There was also an Aston event on at Rockingham apparently.

Prob but odd that they all chose to pass my home. Seems to be the favoured route for a classic blast, not yet aware as first decent weather since being here.

alfatwo

Yea I saw that too...when we were walking back to the car I also spotted a very nice manual 3200GT in Verde Mistral, X reg with 4200 wheels, same colour as mine :thumb3:

Anyone on here.. It looked like the car that lived in Tile Hill Coventry 12 months ago

Dave