Maseratis - Spotted

safrane

Dark blue QP V1 joined the M4 from the M5 this PM...Took me a fair while to recognise it as a Maser, sad to say.

MrMickS

Spotted a few this morning a Grigio Maratea Ghibli with red leather seats at about 8 heading east past York in the A64. Then a Grigio Ghibli heading the same direction about 10 minutes later going past Tadcaster.

Final one this morning was a lovely blue 3200 on the ramps at Turin Motors when we dropped the Spider off for the steering rack change.

Nayf

13BE4D2E-DFC9-45E7-8880-5F4DF1FA1572.jpg
738FF1DC-C1D5-482F-BE98-4659C3280114.jpg
B0411CC0-8F7A-444D-96C2-4BB042C12389.jpg

Something cool about an obviously well used Maseratis Quattroporte V; especially when it’s on winter tyres. Spotted at Motorworld Stuttgart

MrMickS

Just a couple today.

First this lovely Rosso GT at the Vangarde Shopping Centre in York.

IMG_0511.jpg

Then as we were leaving we saw a blue Levante parking up.

Getting too common.

Ewan

I got over taken by a Blue Ghibli on the M62; only Maser I saw in 250 miles!

Overtaken by a Ghibli! In a GS? Shame on you.

(Unless, of course, you mean an original Ghibli mk1, in which case it's perfectly acceptable. As respect to our elders is important.)

MrMickS

Champagne Ghibli heading into Harrogate on the A59 from the Skipton direction at around 9:30 this morning.

Didn't wave as I was in the Alfa.

All those that don't spot them. Do you know what a Maser looks like?

CatmanV2

Silver 4200 with Burgundy interior and Irish plate (KEZ nnnn) outside Auto Alfa today.

Someone on here? Misfire on every cylinder?

C

D Walker

Overtaken by a Ghibli! In a GS? Shame on you.

(Unless, of course, you mean an original Ghibli mk1, in which case it's perfectly acceptable. As respect to our elders is important.)
I was following / shadowing the wife who was in front in Audi A1, to be fair the Ghibli driver was shifting and encouraging others to move aside...
Actually saw a dark blue GT on the A19 flyover this afternoon...

MrMickS

Blue Ghibli in Sainsbury's Monks Cross car park. Private plate. Waved and got a wave back.

Like I've said. Getting far too common around here.