Maseratis - Spotted

alfatwo

Yea I saw that too...when we were walking back to the car I also spotted a very nice manual 3200GT in Verde Mistral, X reg with 4200 wheels, same colour as mine :thumb3:

Anyone on here...It looked like the car that lived in Tile Hill Coventry 12 months ago

Dave

midlifecrisis

A dark blue 3200 in Westcott this morning heading west on the A25. I couldn't catch the reg but I presume someone on here...

Mattp

White Aston Martin, in a driveway in a small Essex village... I've had my eye open for it and it looks every bit as cool as I expected it to!

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
There was also an Aston event on at Rockingham apparently.

Yes, a track day. Not sure if it was as lively as the SM track days at Brunti and other. I'd kind of assume not. :smile:

White Aston Martin, in a driveway in a small Essex village... I've had my eye open for it and it looks every bit as cool as I expected it to!

Another one? Common as muck!

Hopefully you came past a bit later in the day after I'd washed it. It was much better by the evening!

Nayf

A blue Maserati Ghibli GT with red interior (not unlike the one that Dicky's just sold), a black Maserati Quattroporte MkV facelift (I think GT S) and a yellow GranTurismo MC Stradale (4 seat) – all at Bicester Sunday Scramble. Fine motors all.

Sight of the day was two Ferrari F355 Spiders in the car park sat next to a mint Vauxhall Nova GSE.

CatmanV2

Black Ghibli in Chelmsford about 1840 last night. He saw me, and flashed before I saw him, which was nice :)

C

MrMickS

Saw a 66 plate red Ghibli pull out of Towthorpe Moor Lane onto the A64 two cars in front of me at about 16:20 yesterday. It headed off East when I turned off.

midlifecrisis

I've seen the same blue Ghibli on the A24 heading north approaching the 'cock' roundabout in Dorking twice on consecutive days.

Then leaving work, I saw a GTS with a comical reg of ME 51 LLY at Gatwick.

Wanderer

Saw an Alfa Spyder today in Sheffield, and yesterday an Aston Martin on the M1 Northbound, white, DB9 I think, wave off driver, he came off at Wooley Edge, NS brake light out, do those things not have bulb sensors?!!!

Still troubled by Audi drivers racing, and a BMW estate that flew past me on the inside on the slip road at Durker, (M1 South) - why?

At the local garage there's an Audi A8 or something, 6.0ltr badge on it, by God it's fugly, as are all Audis.

Jnismith

I saw a Mark 1 Ghibli coupe on the road between Wheathampstead and Welwyn yesterday. First classic Maserati I’d seen on the road for a long time. Sort of brown colour but sounded great.

MarkMas

Chief pedant
A black GT (maybe a red interior) near the Malvern Showground on Wednesday (just before my window winder mechanism packed up). I flashed my lights and got a wave.

AndyT

A1 Northbound today at about 1230, around 6 miles south of the A66 turn off. Lovely metallic blue 4200 Spyder. I was in black Beemer and gave you the thumbs up. Anyone on here?