Maseratis - Spotted

Hurricane52

Return M4 westbound journey yielded three Granturismos (one black possibly a Strad, one grey and one dark blue) and one dark Ghibli all heading Eastbound. Unfortunately, earlier in the day I think we clocked a sneaky motorcycle cop with nothing better to do than take pictures of the very few cars on the camera strewn A127.

RoaryRati

Not my spotted - but a colleague's who admired one with beautiful cream seats (he doesn't know what model) parked at Tewkesbury Park Hotel. Admiring it, the owner asked if would like to sit in the driver's seat and start it up!! He did, despite waring his plumber's overalls.......... - it made his day.

P5Nij

Beautiful and well polished dark blue Grantourismo spotted (and heard!) on the Long Marston - Stratford-on-Avon road yesterday. Lovely.

Scootadad

At Snetterton today about half a dozen Aston Martins, a few Ferrari's (one of which was a F12) quite a few McLaren's, a couple of F-Types, buckets of Porsches, a Rolls Royce Dawn and one Maserati (if I count my own):D

Scootadad

Black GT heading towards Norwich on the A11 we were on our way to Snetterton. Whilst here loads of Aston Martin's, (nice chap let my son sit in his ), McLaren's, Porsche's, a few Ferrari's a Lamborghini and our Maserati !

Black (66) Ghibli last night on A172 out of Middlesbrough.
First time I have seen it.
It stood out and I was quite impressed. I was walking (to the Rudds Arms) and I waved at the driver. He clearly thought I was a looney