Maseratis - Spotted

MarkMas

Chief pedant
Not Maserati but around 20 Ferrari spotted in Taihape, New Zealand. It was an annual gathering with around 50 Ferrari meeting at a posh resort in the north of the country.
Here's a few of the 20 spotted today.

Oooh, I was driving from Wellington to Napier that day! I should have swung by!

RoaryRati

Dark grey GT getting some Shell in Tewkesbury - he stood behind me in the the queue to pay but at that stage I didn't know there was one having a drink. He then took it to the automatic washer with brushes

Harvey_Tim

Metallic blue Ghibli at East Meon (Hampshire) Caffeine & Machine, had black and silver number plates with numeric reg. no. so assume it was from Channel Islands ?

RoaryRati

Grey QP (?6 as it's got horozontal rear light cluster) spotted several time parked outside beauty parlour in Bredon.

joered

This one is a traditional one no air bag so not strictly legal for show only.

Ah your right Phil I should clarify what I meant,and that was the half wood wheel that was a choice on the 4200 and that had an airbag etc.Image11.jpg

Last edited:

Doritoharv

Grey GTS spotted on the A322 heading to the M3. I was heading into Bracknell and duly got stuck for an hour because Thames Valley Police shut the A322 after stopping a lorry for an immigration operation :(

Ian3200

@Ian3200's new to him QP on the Sporting Bear stand at the NEC's Restoration and Classic Car show - with a bit of tlc to the body it'll be stunning - hopefully he's got a good buy. It was the only Maser I saw
It was dirty! what can I say... needs some bits doing... wheel refurbs are the only cosmetic thing I've factored in so far

Bebs

Black Dutch registered QPV on the motorway round Amsterdam.
Looked stunning in traffic amongst all the Euro boxes!
Unfortunately I was in my van :D

Bebs

In Holland: 2 x QPV, 1 x QP6 and a Levante.. all 4 black (was driving hence no pics)
Then these two horrendous things..

IMG_2605.jpeg

Azzurrinick

Beautiful 2 seater Strad at the Classic Motor Hub this morning
6b2ff6fbd6eac354e176a3c77119c265.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk