Maseratis - Spotted

LeeH

4 in the space of 30 mins!!!

Silver 57 plate Quattroporte heading south on the M6 towards Birmingham had trade plates in back window.

Then within ten mins dark blue, GS/4200 06 plate heading north on the M6 just north of the Toll Road.

Then going through Birmingham on M6 a Brand New Ghibli dark blue heading North.

And lastly another Quattroporte in Black heading North on the M5.

Skid1769

Took the car for its first long drive this year, went to Didcot, no one spotted me..??? Going to Keswick this weekend, whats the bet i can make it all the way without being spotted, must be that new paint job I had, some stealth technology perhaps....lol

Rags

Founds my car's twin. Obviously the younger sister is prettier with black wheels rather than gunmetal and more carbon fibre!

Image.jpgImage 1.jpg

Andyk

Lots of spots.....My first Ghibli in black on the M32 heading into Bristol...

P
lLus the below.....The Aventador I saw yesterday in Chepstow as well......The chap had an orange one but just replaced it with this convertable one...

Attachments

• DSC_0639-1.jpg
    DSC_0639-1.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 21
  • DSC_0635.jpg
    DSC_0635.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_0633-1.jpg
    DSC_0633-1.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 89

Rags

is that around Ricky Rags? There is another white one in the area, I often see him taking his son to football.

Roger - yes, Batchworth Park Golf course car park. Also seen that car in Moor Park golf course before.

MAF260

Roger - yes, Batchworth Park Golf course car park. Also seen that car in Moor Park golf course before.
Didn't realise you're local - I'm in Chorleywood. I've seen another white (GTS I think) around. Registration sort of says PALMER. Lives close to me, won't say exactly where on a forum.

Emtee

Lots of spots.....My first Ghibli in black on the M32 heading into Bristol...

P
lLus the below.....The Aventador I saw yesterday in Chepstow as well......The chap had an orange one but just replaced it with this convertable one...

Do I spy a Pantera lurking there Andy?

Klive

Caught sight of a silver 4200 in the local Tescos yesterday. Now I wonder who that was.

omar_little

Spotted a cool blue 3200 (I think!) heading south on the A23 in Norbury earlier today. I was in black 4200 heading north. He flashed lights and we both waved. Rare to see one around these parts.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Rags

Didn't realise you're local - I'm in Chorleywood. I've seen another white (GTS I think) around. Registration sort of says PALMER. Lives close to me, won't say exactly where on a forum.

Yes I am. Feel free to pop over one day. I would love to see your yellow GS!

Rags

is that around Ricky Rags? There is another white one in the area, I often see him taking his son to football.

Went to play golf with my kids yesterday and I saw that car again. This time I also saw the driver and I know him remotely. This isn't the car you have been seeing - this guys son is old enough to drive himself to football............. so there must be another white GT in our area!

Klive

Well, you might have at least commented on how shiny it looked! :)

Are you roadworthy, mate?

C

Yep, and we've just passed the 87k mark. Had a little squeak the other day but it was totally unrelated to the previous issue. Annual service coming up so no doubt I'll have another list of jobs to do.

CatmanV2

Yep, and we've just passed the 87k mark. Had a little squeak the other day but it was totally unrelated to the previous issue. Annual service coming up so no doubt I'll have another list of jobs to do.

Sweet. Pop by for a beer. I have some off belt type squeaks, but everything else is finish related, so all good!

C

Catalan3200

Maserati's - Spotted

Followed a blue GT with Avorio interior today on the A46 between Stratford-on-Avon and Alcester. Lovely!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk