Maseratis - Spotted

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Dark grey 52-plate 4200 in the car park of the Crowne in Stoke by Nayland yesterday lunch-time. And very nice it was, too.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Yes it is. You don't normally get the letter 'I' on a UK plate so it has been specially issued and is non-sellable.

safrane

Its an embassy car...the ambassador has an armoured car (not a tank) but a BMW with a ballistic protection. The QP pictured is standard save for the flag points and used for Italian guests and lower rank official visitors.

zagatoes30

It was parked on Double Yellows as well but the parking wombles just ignore it so it must have special dispensation

Woody

Maserati GranSport just pulling off to the M4 London bound this morning, c9am. Looked lovely, plate was something like S5 PKV. Was Grigio Alfieri I think, with beige interior.

Every time, bar two, that I've done this particular journey over the last 8-9 months, I've been in my GS. Not today, and I see this one. That be sods law, that.

bigbob

Just seen a rather nice shade or red on a GranTurismo parked in a yard next to the east coast main line in Gateshead.

Saw this one again today, that wonderful mid red metallic that is now done on the GranTurismo.

On closer inspection it was a car pound so I guess it's a stock car with the Newcastle Maserati dealer if anyone is interested?

Simonfryan

Grigio GS or 4200 spotted today at around 4.20 on the A350 near Spetisbury, Dorset. It was coming from the opposite direction and I didn't get a great look at it unfortunately.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
For future reference, the GS has surfboards down the side under the doors, the big sticky out things. It's easy, once you know how!

bigbob

Blu Mediterraneo 59 plate QP in Darlington today.

Interestingly having seen this car again it is 4.2 Sport GTS; ie a pre facelift QP. Therefore it must have been over a year old before it was registered.

Reminds me of the new GranTurismo GTS which Charles Hurst have. To be fair I think they registered it last summer but it was at least two years old when they did.

midlifecrisis

Re: Maserati's - Spotted

Mrs MLC spotted a 4200 or GS on Magna Road heading towards Bear Cross in Poole on Saturday last, about 12:30. I was driving so didn't get a good look, but it was a mid blue colour. She's getting good at spotting them.

bigbob

Saw this one again today, that wonderful mid red metallic that is now done on the GranTurismo.

On closer inspection it was a car pound so I guess it's a stock car with the Newcastle Maserati dealer if anyone is interested?

Still there. Looks like a GTS.

I do wonder how much new stock dealers have sat about in yards?