Maseratis - Spotted

safrane

On the other pages Enzo.

I was wearing my shades and it was Charlotte who said 'Wow what a lovely colour...!', I replied I don't like them in Silver...take your glasses off Pete...Ah, carbon rear spoiler too...had to put my Prosecco down and wave...must have thought I was a nutter.

kin

Do you guys acknowledge each other when you see it on the road?

I know I did when I was on a bike and saw another fellow biker, or when I was in a Morgan.

hodroyd

Ww always try to, but are usually going too fast and the other car has already passed by the time you get to wave, or even flash (lights):biggrin:

zoros

Banned
White Granturismo with black interior in Wadebridge over the easter w/e. Dent in rear wheel arch (Ouch!). Number plate: something like: SEL 22???

JonnyCJ

Light blue CC Spyder 52 plate on Old Hall Street in Liverpool. Funnily enough I'd just been to the bank to pay the deposit on the QP and was beamoaning to myself the lack of Maserati in town.

hodroyd

Just saw this outside my hotel in Barcelona, owner just to get in. Thought it was urby..??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 15

bigbob

Good spots near Perth. Saw a red 3200 yesterday - gave you a big wave from my GranTurismo.

Took the truck today due to the bad weather and go and see a red GranSport Spyder, Red Bora, Black GranTurismo, blue 4200 and some other stuff including a Lancia convertible (1960s?). Is there a rally going on?

rossyl

K1 ORA.
A burgundy 3200 or 4200 in York. And may I say what a lovely spot the house and driveway were located near to the Museum Gardens.