3200gt Full Blue interior available

Twinturbo

I have a spare Full blue interior including seats door cards everything located near Brisbane QLD so let me know if anyone needs anything , everything in great condition other than dash top A bit bubbly all electrics work ect I haven't priced anything yet as I will price as per part required and factor in If picking up ect
Just let me know if you require refreshed parts a lot are black and not blue like door cards inserts and steering wheel surround ect so quite compatible with other interior colours

Steve GS

This may sound an odd ask. Are the sun visors in blue and are they the same as in the gs as my passenger one keeps flopping down. And if so. How much.

Gp79

This may sound an odd ask. Are the sun visors in blue and are they the same as in the gs as my passenger one keeps flopping down. And if so. How much.

Might be worth a look on ebay, I'm sure 4200 / GS ones are similar / same to another alfa / fiat part

Merls

Any chance you have to bracket/clip thing thats on top of the rear parcel shelf? (Might be child seat restraint?) Mines damaged. :(

Twinturbo

Err it's possible I'll dig up the crate and dive in lol, sorry for late reply I should check in more often, is it the metal latch or plastic cover that's busted? And what colour?

Merls

I was there today (where car is stored) and i stupidly did not take a picture! I Shall try rememember next time!

Merls

20171129_204737.jpg
Hey finally remembered. Chasing one of these. The raised one is missing the cover. But a blanking plate like the opposite side will suffice.

Attachments

• 20171129_204811.jpg
    20171129_204811.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 30