Sep 14th Ace Meet!!

dem maser

Hi guys

This is the last meet of the year (xmas meet aside) and traditionally the busiest one as the next one will be Feb time......

The Orchard is a lovely setting in the summer so I'm sticking with it this time and I have been told they may continue their outdoor bbq until late September, which was very nice when we all met in July.

So usual times 1pm to 5pm Orchard
http://www.brunningandprice.co.uk/oldorchard/homepage/

And from 5pm at Ace till late
https://london.acecafe.com

If anyone is planning on getting to the pub for 4ish I'd say go to Ace direct and park it at the window display.......also anyone wanting to leave their Maserati there from the afternoon is welcome to jump in the car with me to the pub.

1. Dem
2. Conaero
3. Contigo
4. MAF
5. Newton
6. Urban Maser
7. Simon M
8. Spartacus

Ebenezer

1. Dem
2. Conaero
3. Contigo
4. MAF
5. Newton
6. Urban Maser
7. Simon M
8. Spartacus
9. Ebenezer

CatmanV2

Hmm. Ace, or dinner at Quaglino's with someone else picking up the bill?. I'll have to think about it. ;)

C

zagatoes30

Assuming I am still sitting at home with my feet up I might make this but it will be in the Alfa SZ

FIFTY

1. Dem
2. Conaero
3. Contigo
4. MAF
5. Newton
6. Urban Maser
7. Simon M
8. Spartacus
9. Ebenezer
10. Fernando

zagatoes30

If you bring the SZ I'll make sure they put it in the middle on its own as the main car of the night

It's a bit tatty for that, desperate for a repaint to address the trackday stone chips, mind you they are so noticeable at night

Dan!

I'll come along in the lotus.

As per my fire extinguishers for sale thread, I'll have a boot full of the things if anyone wants one or two. 2kg CO2 in red canisters at a tenner each

Contigo

Sponsor
Looking forward to this one if I'm in the country. Having 3 weeks off means I might at some point have to do some work :D

dem maser

1. Dem
2. Conaero
3. Contigo
4. MAF
5. Newton
6. Urban Maser
7. Simon M
8. Spartacus
9. Ebenezer
10. Fernando
11. Zagagoes
12. Dan
13. Rockits

Doohickey

Velociraptor
I'm going to be at what is optimistically called Ladies Day at the St Leger that night. It's an absolute riot.

Ebenezer

Have to go to Paris on 14th now so I'm out which is a real shame as I've managed all the other so far this year!
1. Dem
2. Conaero
3. Contigo
4. MAF
5. Newton
6. Urban Maser
7. Simon M
8. Spartacus
9. Fernando
10. Zagagoes
11. Dan
12. Rockits