Will these fit?

conaero

Forum Owner
The rears will fit as you can get a 20" 295 with a 30 profile which is what is on the Strads. Your issue is front running a 21" with a 30 profile, the Strad is 20" with 30 profile. They might rub on full lock possibly.

iainw

The rears will fit as you can get a 20" 295 with a 30 profile which is what is on the Strads. Your issue is front running a 21" with a 30 profile, the Strad is 20" with 30 profile. They might rub on full lock possibly.

Surely better to get some strad wheels? They look better and fit the marque.
Not a bad price though
For the 458 ones!

JJbing

Thanks Conaero, I've bought them now! Only thing I was worried about was them actually fitting.
I've currently got wider wheels on at the moment so don't think any rubbing issues.

Just need to source some centre caps now :D

Phil the Brit

Thanks Conaero, I've bought them now! Only thing I was worried about was them actually fitting.
I've currently got wider wheels on at the moment so don't think any rubbing issues.

Just need to source some centre caps now :D

How much do you want for the Ferrari caps?

JJbing

Will keep you posted Phil, struggling to find any maserati ones for the size of the wheels. Might have to do some trickery with stickers

JJbing

They're in the process of being fitted now, dropped the car off this morning so will probably collect it tomorrow :) fingers crossed they look good!!

JJbing

For anyone who was interested... somehow they forgot to fit spacers so I will get round to doing it myself

IMG_8452.jpg

JJbing

They look good....do they fill the arches better than standard ?

Much better, although the offsets make it look like an e-type jag with how far they sit in the arches.
Should be fitting spacers today so will take more pics

I think they're improvement over standard and the last wheels I had on

IMG_7165.jpg

BL330

Really love the new look, well done.
Old look was a bit too much shiny going on.
As we would say too much bling.

iainw

For anyone who was interested... somehow they forgot to fit spacers so I will get round to doing it myself

View attachment 45065

I love modifying my cars but one thing I always keep standard to the brand is wheels. To everyone who knows Maserati's and Ferraris well- this will look really confusing. Have you even left the Ferrari centre caps on?!
Nice wheels though.

JJbing

Yes, still Ferrari centre caps .. they will be coming off when I can find replacements, which I'm struggling to find at the moment.
I think the car is sitting to high, so looking into lowering it

iainw

I love modifying my cars but one thing I always keep standard to the brand is wheels. To everyone who knows Maserati's and Ferraris well- this will look really confusing. Have you even left the Ferrari centre caps on?!
Nice wheels though.

Loads of centre caps on eBay