GTS vs GT S vs Sport GT Quattroporte

Maseratiman

With a possible return to ownership could somebody explain the above and whether they are the same or variants?

Looking for the best in class for £20k ish

Many thanks indeed!

Ewan

The GTS (also known as Sport GTS or even Sport GT-S) is the top-of-tree most sporty of the QP range. It has the sports seats, fixed rate lowered sports suspension, bigger brakes, grey 20 inch wheels with a tyre size specific to the GTS, alcantara seat facings and roof lining, carbon fibre dash and door inserts, shadow chrome window surrounds and exhaust tips, body matching door handles, and a few other bits and bobs.

The Sport GT is the model one rung below. Still has the 20 inch wheels, but not the other above listed elements and is less sporty to drive. Very nice though, and a little cheaper.

My QP Sport-GTS is for sale for not too much over £20k. It's my 4th QP and by far the best of the lot. Advertised on Pistonheads at £23,750 but I'm happy to negotiate on that as I have already bought it's replacement so need to move it on.

Many on here know the car - it's the blue one!

Contigo

Sponsor
With a possible return to ownership could somebody explain the above and whether they are the same or variants?

Looking for the best in class for £20k ish

Many thanks indeed!

How come you sold up so quickly? You seemed pretty happy with the GS!

Maseratiman

In short we moved house soon after buying and needed the money at that time. Tough decision but money rules, in hindsight I should have waited a while longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maseratiman

Thank you for the write up on what's what - very informative

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ewan

With only about 40 Sport-GTS cars coming to the UK, you may not find it easy to buy your dream GTS in your perfect colour and spec. There's normally only maybe 1 or 2 on the market at any given time. As far as I'm aware, currently there are three for sale, a very dark blue one, my mid-blue car, and a black one. There was a dark grey one kicking around on Ebay recently, but it was high mileage and had a red interior - both features that would put most buyers off. If you end deciding that condition, provenance and a high spec are the most import factors, give me a call and come and see my car.