Anyone after deep discounted new 4C Coupe?

iainw

Blimey they are desperate to shift these. Not so long ago they were really sought after..
The contract hire rates on them are remarkable

hilts uk

I guess there is a limited market for them as they are a very expensive second car in most peoples eyes. the MX5 / Fiat 124 won't have helped either.

bigbob

Had forgotten I had posted this.

For a weekend car that people will react well to these are now cheap..especially for a car built in Modena.

iainw

Had forgotten I had posted this.

For a weekend car that people will react well to these are now cheap..especially for a car built in Modena.

Totally agree bob.
A great choice of second car if the price is right

Steve GS

I would of thought this would have a big effect on the second hand market on these cars.

StuartW

That is an excellent deal, I do like these little cars and can see myself having one was a weekend toy in the future

iainw

I would of thought this would have a big effect on the second hand market on these cars.
For sure! Anyone who keeps their finger on the pulse would not buy them second hand. The prices they are on AT for are a joke when there are deals such as this around- in combination with the lease deals..

allandwf

That's maybe why the ones on AT seem to be for sale for ever. People seem happy to just to keep them.

bigbob

Mind even at the discounted price you need to buy one for a while as the trade will know their true worth when you sell on.

I've always wondered whether a turbo mid engine, auto box and a short wheelbase is asking to much for many drivers.

alfatwo

There was a guy at Mitcar who bought a 4C with 7k on the clock for 30k!..apperanty bought from the Pizza Hut MD

There were 14 at the show. Like Ford Cortina's in the 1970's they were everywhere!

Dave