3200 alarm

Lozzer

Hi all, can anyone tell me what sensors the 3200 has to trigger the alarm system?, the car has been living outside no problem for a week while I got the garage sorted for it. Now it lives in the garage, literally every time I open the garage door it triggers the alarm? Air pressure, light sensors, the dark forces? Thing is because i'm new to the car i don't know what's normal and what isn't .:rofl5:
Thanks
Loz

CatmanV2

Are you leaving the doors open at all? There are volumetric sensors. Assuming you have an up and over, or large garage door, my guess would be that the change in air pressure in the garage is getting transmitted into the car via either open windows or the air vents (if they are open)

Or if your motion sensor is *way* sensitive, maybe the air movement is enough to rock the car?

C

Lozzer

Thank's Catman, yes it's an up and over door, and yes the drivers vents are usually open, but no open doors/windows or anything like that, whatever is triggering it must be really sensitive, i will test it with the vents closed, not that I mind it tbh just need the keys every time I go for some tools!

CatmanV2

Thank's Catman, yes it's an up and over door, and yes the drivers vents are usually open, but no open doors/windows or anything like that, whatever is triggering it must be really sensitive, i will test it with the vents closed, not that I mind it tbh just need the keys every time I go for some tools!

I think there's a key press on the fob to disable the volumetrics, mostly so you could leave the windows open. It's in the manual I think

C