Another 3200 Pushing the Boundaries.

rockits

Generally my 4200 does more longer journeys & doesn't really do anybshort ones. I don't use it for shopping trips or any short journeys. Most journeys have been between probably 40-120 mile round trips I would say. I think short journeys wod have a big negative affect on it so don't bother. Plenty of other options for that

Contigo

Sponsor
Get it down to Le Mans or on a Euro road trip. Not an ownership experience otherwise, these cars are designed to take on long journeys!

Rwc13

My GS Spyder was hardly used for a number of years by the previous owner. Since I bought it it has had two annual services and done two European road trips - nothing else has been required.....touch wood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alfatwo

Everything rubber on these cars deteriorates regardless of mileage. We've just bought 3200 number six and I can't find any evidence of the low miler cars having problems due to low usage.
Its normally a myth mentioned by owners of the higher mileage cars.

As long as the car is stored indoors in a proper dry garage.

Exactly a myth, Mine just popped over 26K at the weekend at Mitcar, a 16year old 3200GT in perfect nick!

Admittedly, it did have a engine rebuild due to the mupps at Maser at the time not fully working out the design loads on those small surface area crank thrust washers they decide to fit!

Apart from that the cars low miles perfect.

It spends most of its life nowadays in air con storage...;)

Dave