Maserati 3200 AC

rockits

I'll speak to my brother in the morning and see what he says. Might need some details on the car but I think he has a form to fill out to give him all the info he needs.

Got to be worth a shot as it will cost you nothing to sell as the seller pays nothing. The network of dealers pay any subscriptions/fees etc. on their side.

The whole concept is WBAC to a point but with much better pricing often realised. The guy my brother has partnered with had this set up a zillion years ago way before WBAC was even dreamt of. He owns Eastbourne car auctions I think.

In essence he puts the cars across to all the dealers and they bid their price. The highest price bid secures the car. Simple but effective. It relies on good volume & lots of good dealers all signed up. He has most of this in place already just with lots of dealers but just developing/tweaking further. Everyone wins essentially from end to end. WBAC don't work this way & rely on automated valuations from guides which can be way way out. This system has actual real world bids/pricing can achieve better prices as the dealers bidding can often have a retail sale lined up already so will often pay more. Also means nobody is stocking a vehicle, there is no advertising costs for the seller, no fees for the seller & no idiots asking you stupid questions or making silly bids for the car. Win win