3200GT Rear tail/brake LED's broken

RSM Masser

Try this
The wire you need is the one next to the green and in between the blue wrapped in yellow tape

IMG_0654.jpg

3200GT_lover

This is exactly what i was thinking when i fixed my rear light, i have really nothing to loose, if i break the lens then i need a new light, which is where i am if i don't touch it. i don't have pictures i am afraid, when i started i was expecting to break the light and it never occurred to me to record the whole thing, in hindsight i should have.
I cant give you advice on the parts until end of next week unfortunately as i am travelling at the moment and wont get back to my garage until then. i think the transistors are N-channel FET's and in a SOT 23 package so these are seriously small, if you are not familiar with soldering surface mount boards this might be a problem. I think the LEDS are also surface mount, again i cant be certain until i get back to the garage.
I had a look in my RS components account to see if the order for parts is still there but its too long ago and its not in the records, sorry.

QUOTE=safrane;584997]Think of it this way.

If you want it fixed you either DIY for pennies or buy at mega £...so if it does end in a cracked lense you only have to pay what you will if you don't give it a go.
[/QUOTE]

Hi Davy, do you know which type/model N-FET transistor you used on the rear taillight PCB ?