Bridgenorth Auto Moto festival and street market

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Hi guys, David Morris, the guy who organises the Oulton events, has asked if anyone wants to attend this event on Sept 3rd. He really wants to make it a success and has asked if any Maser owners want to take their cars along as he has none yet but has plenty of Fezzas. Please add your names if you are available. Thanks guys.

1) BennyD

jayblue

Hi guys, David Morris, the guy who organises the Oulton events, has asked if anyone wants to attend this event on Sept 3rd. He really wants to make it a success and has asked if any Maser owners want to take their cars along as he has none yet but has plenty of Fezzas. Please add your names if you are available. Thanks guys.

1) BennyD

2) Jayblue

Jkulin

1) BennyD
2) Jayblue
3) JKulin

David emailed me as well, I'm deffo in as it is only 15 miles down the road: -

Terry

1) BennyD

Sorry, Benny - would have loved to join you, but I`m afraid we`re away - 2016 holidays taken rather late!
Terry

Jkulin

Shame about the weather, saw your car Jay and just arrived back at the car as you were leaving, not sure who owned the 4200?

Those two Dino's were just gorgeous, if only I had the money.

jayblue

Shame about the weather, saw your car Jay and just arrived back at the car as you were leaving, not sure who owned the 4200?

Those two Dino's were just gorgeous, if only I had the money.

Shame we didn't bump in to each other at some point. I got there early and headed straight to Costa (which wasn't open so we had to wait outside) followed by a walk down to the Severn Valley railway. As you said the weather was not great but the turn out was actually pretty good I felt. Some nice cars on display, lots of Alfa's! The Dino's were lovely, I had a soft spot for the blue one.

Jkulin

Yeah that blue one pulled up and parked beside me, truly gorgeous, nearly offered to swap my Maser for it but somehow think the answer would have been no :)