ALTON Italian Car Breakfast Meet

Sommi

Don't worry about the weather. Hopefully the pub has a good English breakfast. And hopefully there is no Speedo d*ldo police near the tunnel.
See you all at the Cathedral. Unless there is an event going on, it's OK to go all the way near the Cathedral.
Can be a good photo op if one is inclined.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

MarkMas

Chief pedant
Showery and Breezy but what the heck! See you there.

Alton.jpg

Mrs MarkMas tells me that we are going to 'The Jane Austen's House Museum' afterward.

Austen.jpg

FIFTY

Does anyone have a go pro to record the tunnel run? I'm going to buy the new hero soon but not this month

conaero

Forum Owner
No rain down here at the mo.

See you at Omen central about 9:20

The Departure Lounge
Basingstoke Road
Alton
Hampshire
GU34 4BH

stevo

Gathering
82fd6bdc6e512b2af3fbc56a6f0749ac.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Sommi

Yes. Absolutely fantastic to drive with the most stunning masers. Weather behaved and had wonderful start to spring.
Great to see all in good shape after a couple of years.

I will upload the tunnel dashcam clip as soon as I can.

You are welcome Chris.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

JonW

Nice to meet those of you who were there today - and I will definitely remember the drive down through the tunnel for quite a while, the sound was epic...!

FIFTY

Drive down to Alton was an absolute blast. Good to see everyone today, it was nice and warm with good company... I like that the event organisers went round ans took the time to talk to everyone. Couple of photos starting from Stag Hill

20180407_092945.jpg
20180407_115741.jpg
20180407_111532.jpg

conaero

Forum Owner
Cheers lads a great day out and that tunnel run was insane. Sommi needs an Asbo issuing.

Nice and warm and dry too and it’s lovely to finally get the cars out and kick the season off.

See you all at Brooklands in a few weeks.

Sommi

Thanks Matt I was only trying to blend in :).

I have shortened and published the tunnel run.
Had to clip off the rest due to all of us being very "slow" and well behaved all the way.

https://youtu.be/15z25jkvexA

I do advise head phones and please do not turn up the volume all the way.

MarkMas

Chief pedant
Excellent trip to the Jane Austen House Museum near Alton today. What did everyone else get up to?

Jane Austen Museum.jpg

MarkMas

Chief pedant
Drive down to Alton was an absolute blast. Good to see everyone today, it was nice and warm with good company...

....but.... You can't see my red trousers in any of these pics!!!

Alton Reds.jpg

Someone did come up to me and say, "Are you representing the Maserati Owners Club today?"