Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who has Red AC No 8 now?

I came across some pictures of the car when I looked at it when buying back in 2012, when it was up in Edinburgh. I can forward them if you like.
    60/75

Hi Allan,

That would be me! I'd be interested in any old photos you may have though with us off to Aus it will be up for sale soon anyway but still nice to see how it has aged...

Olly

AC.jpg

A lovely looking car, which I almost bought. I'm sure you will have no problems selling.
    60/75

Quote Originally Posted by allandwf View Post
    AC.jpg

A lovely looking car, which I almost bought. I'm sure you will have no problems selling.
    Some other pictures from 2012.
    AC-2.jpgAC-boot.jpgAC-front.jpgAC-interior1.jpgAC-interior2.jpgAC-interior3.jpgAC-nsf.jpgAC-paintclose.jpgAC-rear.jpgAC-rearlow.jpgAC-rearqtr.jpg
    60/75

Thanks Allan - added to the collection...

Quote Originally Posted by Evo Cymru View Post
    Thanks Allan - added to the collection...
    Why don't you take it with you to Aus..

Dave

Or ship it over and sell it there. There's been a recent thread discussing relative costs. Not sure if you'd have to keep it for a while before selling though. Maybe worth enquiries.

Love the AC in red.

That private plate is on a Volvo V40 now!

Quote Originally Posted by Navcorr View Post
    Or ship it over and sell it there. There's been a recent thread discussing relative costs. Not sure if you'd have to keep it for a while before selling though. Maybe worth enquiries.
    I may look it this if it does not sell here (we are not leaving till Dec) Not sure if it makes a lot of difference money wise - are prices that much greater in Aus??

Quote Originally Posted by Evo Cymru View Post
    I may look it this if it does not sell here (we are not leaving till Dec) Not sure if it makes a lot of difference money wise - are prices that much greater in Aus??
    Morning squire - this is the thread:

http://www.sportsmaserati.com/showth...stralia-advice

Although pertinent to other marques it raised the point of how punitive the Aus. regulations appear to be when importing. Exporting when emigrating on the other hand....

As others have alluded to on many other occasions JKulin is the man to talk to and he would be better placed to offer advice. His post #11 in the above thread is very helpful.

As for prices in Aus. it appears relative scarcity and costs of importing keep prices high. High enough to warrant the hassle & potential risk of shipping I don't know. Perhaps put out a few "feelers" and see what sort of interest there might be. There are a number of contributors here from down under - maybe worth getting in touch for their opinion.

Beautiful AC by the way. Not a bad colour for a Welshman I suppose

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast