Phone Holders

Jkulin

Not often I find a product that is superbly made and deserves credit.

I have been using a Spigen magnetic Air Vent Phone holder which has been brilliant, the only limiting thing was you couldn't direct it straight towards you.

The below came up in a feed on FB and they arrived today, beautifully made and just the job, a really nice piece of turned Aluminium that compliments the interior and at just over a fiver, well worth the money: -

20170504160913_41823.jpg

http://www.gearbest.com/stands-holders/pp_631699.html

conaero

Forum Owner
I found a phone holder a couple of years ago and was so impressed that I bought 4 of them and stuffed them in all my cars. Its was called the iClever. It them became really difficult to get hold of which was odd as it was so good.

About a month ago I saw that JML where selling them under their own brand, it was event the same box shape.

The are only about a tenner now and I would urge anyone to buy one.

Its a mag mount and you put a metal plate behind the rear case. So no matter what car I take I know I can just throw it at the mount and it stick.

Fall off over bumps I hear you all say, well, no never and I have the oversized iPhone 6 Plus.

Cheesy ad follows...

[video=youtube;sgKDN1109Gk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgKDN1109Gk[/video]

FIFTY

I'm using a magnetic logitech + air vent cradle. It works in my grey interior but I'm thinking about mounting a 7" tabet in there for next season so I'm going to need a more robust mount

Caldy999

I tried a Spigen magnetic air vent mount for iPhone 6 on our Euro tour but 2 main problems -

1: scuttle shake on a Spyder over tough mountain roads led to it sliding around.

2: it uses an adhesive backed metal plate mounted on the outer of the phone case and this really screws with phone reception. Removing it once home stopped any dropped calls and interference.

IMG_2160.jpg

FIFTY

Do you guys think that mounting a suction cup cradle on the screen of the 4200 will ruin it? If it will then I'll consider mounting on the dash top... it's only vinyl!

CatmanV2

I tried a Spigen magnetic air vent mount for iPhone 6 on our Euro tour but 2 main problems -

1: scuttle shake on a Spyder over tough mountain roads led to it sliding around.

2: it uses an adhesive backed metal plate mounted on the outer of the phone case and this really screws with phone reception. Removing it once home stopped any dropped calls and interference.

View attachment 44860

Along with all that, it's upside down as well

C

2b1ask1

Special case

outrun

Not often I find a product that is superbly made and deserves credit.

I have been using a Spigen magnetic Air Vent Phone holder which has been brilliant, the only limiting thing was you couldn't direct it straight towards you.

The below came up in a feed on FB and they arrived today, beautifully made and just the job, a really nice piece of turned Aluminium that compliments the interior and at just over a fiver, well worth the money: -

20170504160913_41823.jpg

http://www.gearbest.com/stands-holders/pp_631699.html

Ordered a couple of those, looks like nice design. Cheers JKL.

How's the chili deep heat cream? :)

Jkulin

Nice and cool now Athol

Took about 5 weeks for the concussion to stop

Ta for asking