Help! Question about transmission servicing and parts required.

Hi Guys

Hoping to tap into your collective expertise. Have Googled the issue, with no result.
I'm getting the transmission fluid and filter changed on my '08 GT.
However, I'm not 100% sure of the exact parts that I need to order from Eurospares.
I'm guessing that the correct parts are contained in the part 07 shown on the below link.
(page 03, within transmission and pedals, on the Eurospares website)
http://www.eurospares.co.uk/parts/maserati/granturismo-2008-4-2/transmission-pedals/gearbox-housings-43167
(part 07 consists of two pieces. 07 - 'complete oil filter' and 08 - 'o.r. gasket'.

Cheers Guys

voicey

You will need the filter (which is supplied with an o-ring), the sump gasket and a new drain plug with seal. You will also need a diagnostic to get the level correct and, of course, the proper oil.

I would be absolutely sure that whoever is doing this knows how to get the level correct as I've seen quite a few 6HP's under-filled which will lunch the box in no time at all. And also check the fluid that is going in - the boxes really need the correct friction modifiers to work properly.

Once done (properly) the new oil really makes the box a lot smoother.

You will need the filter (which is supplied with an o-ring), the sump gasket and a new drain plug with seal. You will also need a diagnostic to get the level correct and, of course, the proper oil.

I would be absolutely sure that whoever is doing this knows how to get the level correct as I've seen quite a few 6HP's under-filled which will lunch the box in no time at all. And also check the fluid that is going in - the boxes really need the correct friction modifiers to work properly.

Once done (properly) the new oil really makes the box a lot smoother.

Cheers Aldous. Appreciate you taking the time to advise.
Definitely want to avoid lunching the box, if at all possible ;)

Hi Guys
Just to clarify. Because there are several plugs and things listed on the Eurospares website.
I just spoke to Eurospares on the phone and the guy I spoke to wasn't 100% sure what parts I need :/
He suggested part numbers 2, 6 and 7. These are on this page;
http://www.eurospares.co.uk/parts/maserati/granturismo-2008-4-2/transmission-pedals/gearbox-housings-43167/228048
which is page three of the transmission section for the GT 08.
Before I hit the order button, can anyone confirm these are the correct part numbers for a transmission fluid change?
Cheers guys.