Bella

safrane

Still managed 5k miles whilst in storage... hmmm fishy and as for that trim...not for everyone.

MarkMas

Chief pedant
Lovely colour, but wildly over-priced. I see little value in the very low mileage, especially as 4 years in storage (this often means '4 years before the bailiffs could get their hands on it') will have done it no good at all. There are 2005 examples just as attractive on eBay and Autotrader for £12-16k, and 2009 facelifts for £18-21k.

allandwf

Looks really nice in that colour. Interior not for me though, a tad bland. One to stand out in the crowd :)

Andyk

I would buy Ewan's cheaper... Not so old...and the best 4.2 model you can buy.....Plus it doesn't have those horrid original wheels. Low miles yes....but would prefer a 2005 car that has seen the road a bit more.

rockits

Way way too much money for me. Not keen on the exterior colour on the QPV and the interior is worse for me. Not a great combo. An AB4 2005 car with average mileage is nearly half that. £20k tops. Naff wheels and the history is not ideal. Too massive holes from Oct 08-Dec 11 then again a bigger hole from Dec 11 to Nov 15. Can't have done it much good. Big money for an AB4. Don't like the chrome slatted grille either. The mesh is much nicer.

Nice scrape marks on underside of front bumper and towing eye cover removed so bee towed has it? I think I have slated this one enough!!

My 4200 is very low miles and less than this but 2 years newer and has had an annual service every year of its life and used often enough to keep it all working nicely. Ewan's is a much nicer car for me although dangerously close to the 60k mile cliff of worthlessness ;) Joking really as my QP Exec GT has just hit 60k and hasn't self destructed yet!

I'll take it off your hands Ewan for £20k ;)

Don't you fancy Ewan's Dave ?

Andyk

Ewan's for me is a great buy.....this will be the one QP model that may end up going the other way price wise. At the money Ewan is asking there isn't a nicer QP for sale.

rockits

I agree Andy that Ewan's is a cracking car. I don't think it will sell quickly though like any Maser or QP.

If I'm honest I personally think it is a couple of k out to what the market wants to pay at the moment which is maybe why it didn't sell straight away or hasn't yet. This one looks decent at quite a few less miles at a slightly keener price from a forecourt with warranty:
http://www.gcrcarriage.co.uk/used-c...rt-gt-s-4dr-chalfont-st-giles-201703012819618

You are also just edging into 4.7 territory at not much further north:
http://www.autovillage.co.uk/used-car/maserati/quattroporte/mtz_85116_45233774

http://www.seymourpope.com/used-vehicle-details/Maserati-Quattroporte-U68/

Tough market out there and stuff isn't selling quick or for top money. My brother is low on buying/selling but has fleet management, sourcing and taxi conversions to rely on. Also doing Mercedes Sprinter campervan conversions now as well.

Andyk

1st one I thought had sold....Looks a nice car for the money. the 2nd car is a 4.2 that has had a 4.7 conversion and gas been for sale a few times and discussed at length on here. Look at the grill it's not a face lift car.

The 3rd car seems very, very cheap indeed...Look at the price of other 4.7 GTS and they are at least 13k more....May be the colour .... They all have one t hing in common though...All been for sale for a while now.

Ewan

The green looks fantastic - though not keen on the grey interior.

As for my GTS, the advert has been up for two days and I've had two enquiries, so hopefully my guide price is somewhere near the mark. Blu Med is always worth more than boring old black/grey/silver. Given that only one GTS exits in Blu Med, the old adage "find another..." has never been more apt.

Come resale, green will be a tough sell IMO. That said, this is one of the very few shades of green that I find fairly attractive. Unfortunately the sea of grey inside is very disappointing, given the bold exterior.
And then there's the price. Dealer needs his meds adjusted ;)
If you really want to offload 25 large, why not see what deals are out there on nearly new QPs. Even those going through the likes of BCA.
If it's the colour that really flicks your switch and if the dealer is prepared to deal, plus put right any major issues and service it at a main dealer, it may be worth considering. I have a sneaking suspicion that he won't want to do much of the above, if anything. Relying on the colour and mileage to move it. My 10c ;)

rockits

I can't disagree that the Blue is the best colour in a QPV. I guess it is trying to work out the premium someone wants to pay for it.

How about getting Emblem to sell it for you retail? Shouldn't work out to different to the price you will return private will it? With much less hassle & less time wasters taking up your time.

Andyk

The green looks fantastic - though not keen on the grey interior.

As for my GTS, the advert has been up for two days and I've had two enquiries, so hopefully my guide price is somewhere near the mark. Blu Med is always worth more than boring old black/grey/silver. Given that only one GTS exits in Blu Med, the old adage "find another..." has never been more apt.

Would have to agree...put your next to that cheaper one with the black interior and someone will be willing pay I would say. Interior may not be for everyone but it's unique which makes its more redialled to some.