Wanted facelift GT Sport

toady

Following Nuvola's sale of my M6, I am ready to move forward with a GT Sport. Ideally a dark colour: Grigio Alfieri, Granito or Nero with black interior (kids!). Sub 20k miles, Bose, Comfort Pack, full Mas s/h (and 4yr service done!). Budget probably gets an early facelift. Please let me know if you have one for sale or know of one. I have already spoken to Richard and Nareman. Hopefully be in a GT very soon :happy2: ...Cheers Sam

toady

Nareman has a black on black belonging to a member does he not?

C

Does he?? He didn't mention it when I spoke to him on Friday. He had a black with Sabbia recently that is now sold. Do you know who's car it is/was?

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
The one Catman refers to isn't a Granturismo Sport, it's an '09 4.7 S Auto.

peters

HR Owen have just acquired a 13 plate - it's not listed as yet. I believe it's sub 20k miles with Comfort pack and Bose. The contact at the St Albans branch is a helpful chap called Kurun. The GT Sport certainly seems to have gained favour over the last couple of months. Generally low mileage examples at near £55k or just below seem to sell relatively quickly.

toady

The HR Owen car is blue, not for me sadly.

Thanks Peter, I have seen Richards car but sadly it does not have the comfort pack.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
We've spoken about the car and Toady wants heated seats. Thanks for the pointers as always gents.

bigbob

Always amazes me that the comfort pack is not standard. My GranTurismo has it and my kids now complain that it does not have heated rear seats like on the Discovery family wagon. Fussy, it was vinyl in my day and they were only heated in summer.

toady

It's the memory seat and easy entry that are also required. Mrs Toady will likely drive the car....madness I know.

m1980k

I think heated seats are totally overrated, but memory seats when you share a car with someone else are a big bonus.

peters

No probs - sorry just logged on and seen you post.

I don't know the car - was just in the dealership this morning getting a plate fitted, (I've recently bought a 62 plate GT Sport), and Kurun mentioned that they had just taken a car in.

CatmanV2

I think heated seats are totally overrated, but memory seats when you share a car with someone else are a big bonus.

Can't stand heated seats. And the memory on the GT seats isn't worth a **** IME :)

Or maybe it's just mine that has dementia
C

D Walker

Can't stand heated seats. And the memory on the GT seats isn't worth a **** IME :)

Or maybe it's just mine that has dementia
C

Especially as most cars will be tucked up Oct - Apr apart from the odd sunny winter day....
Its one extra I could forgo...

CatmanV2

Especially as most cars will be tucked up Oct - Apr apart from the odd sunny winter day....
Its one extra I could forgo...

I love it when people say things like this. ;) What makes you think *most* cars are? Mine comes out every week. There are plenty more on here that are used all winter (and they are perfectly usable). I'd suggest the situation is reversed :)

C