Couple of Nice Maser's For Sale

spkennyuk

Shame, and it has Tubi's on rear doesn't it!!
Can't you find a way to keep it???

:( it doesnt look like it Dave. I am still trying to find a way but it looks like i will need to take a break from Trident ownership for a hopefully short time.

The Tubi rear boxes, Custom H-pipe and GS steering wheel will be removed and returned to standard prior to sale. Im pretty sure they will be in the forum parts for sale section soon.

Last edited:

D Walker

:( it doesnt look like it Dave. I am still trying to find a way but it looks like i will need to take a break from Trident ownership for a hopefully short time.

The Tubi rear boxes, Custom X-pipe and GS steering wheel will be removed and returned to standard prior to sale. Im pretty sure they will be in the forum parts for sale section soon.

Drat - may be worth seeing if still fitted they appeal to someone, maybe a price with, and without.....

Seem to remember yours is a lovely Red.....and shiny....

spkennyuk

Drat - may be worth seeing if still fitted they appeal to someone, maybe a price with, and without.....

Seem to remember yours is a lovely Red.....and shiny....

20160905_035421.jpg

This one is mine Dave. Your thinking of the red Alfa i did the detailing posts on along with the 4200 detailing thread i did.

Tubi's and custom H pipe are still fitted at the moment.

https://youtu.be/bNk8FV24Vak

D Walker

Can't see attachment at moment but those Tubs sound different than when they were on mine!!
Must be that extra change!!!!