Couple of Nice Maser's For Sale

Andyk

I'd say that facelift 4200 is great value. The mileage is fine and it's recently had a clutch, brakes and service. All for circa £15k. At that money, what's not to like? Would make a cracking daily car at a sensible budget.

There was a 55 plate 4200 at Emblem yesterday with over 100k on the cock, so at least some people are giving them good use.

Right colour, right price..What's not to like....

maverick

Forgot to add new clutch 12k ago still well over 70% ware left , discs and pads around the same time and replaced heater matrix about a month ago .oh and 12 months mot , fSH . 2 new front tyres . And was on a rolling road about 2 months ago and she still has 390.7 bhp with print out to prove .ROOF RACK OPTIONAL!

Spartacus

Mine will have a "For Sale" sign on it at Brands Hatch this weekend .

65k miles , 12 months MOT , brand new clutch and flywheel and all bearings and a recent inspection by F Tech . Comes with a selection of exhaust options . Its currently sporting an X pipe and straight through rears .

..... Lets all sell our cars and start a commune. :argue1:

mas.jpg

Last edited:

Andyk

65k miles , 12 months MOT , brand new clutch and flywheel and all bearings and a recent inspection by F Tech . Comes with a selection of exhaust options . Its currently sporting an X pipe and straight through rears .

View attachment 44809

I really like that picture buddy...Did last time i saw it and the colour combination is lovely....

philw696

Not selling mine quite rare here against GT's and Ghiblis so keeping mine forever as it suits the scenery.

Andyk

Just noticed the blue 4200 is in Newport which is only 10 miles from me....Anyone interested and wants me to take a shifty just shout.

Spartacus

Cheers , despite all the ribbing i get for the colour it looks great with dark wheels . Contrasting wheels and bodywork always brings out the best in cars .
I really like that picture buddy...Did last time i saw it and the colour combination is lovely....

Spartacus

On the car ? You mean the 9 small people on the roof ?

View attachment 44809

Andyk

Cheers , despite all the ribbing i get for the colour it looks great with dark wheels . Contrasting wheels and bodywork always brings out the best in cars .

No agree...Wheels really set it off and so prefer the colour to the normal run of the mill stuff.