Thinking of buying a granturismo cabria

Nice bloke

Thinking of buying Granturismo or maybe a Cabria around 14/17 plate as at the moment I have a Tuscan 2. I have placed a deposit on one of the new TVRs which will be reveilled in all its glory at Goodwood in Sept after going to the reveal earlier in the year to see the mock up I was not really blown away with its looks and will soon have to make my mind up as the down payment will become non returnable.
So my question is simple, opinions please pro/cons honesty is what I'm looking for.
Thanking you in advance

Wack61

I don't know anything about the TVR but if it's similar to previous TVRs it'll be very light and very sporty

A grandcabrio is more of a GT convertible rather than a sporty convertible but both will turn heads, especially if you fit a Larini exhaust to to the grancabrio

Contigo

Sponsor
Yep no comparison really, one is a Sportscar and the other is a GT. Although I know which I'd rather have.

Andyk

I would have to wait and see the TVR in the flesh as the with team they have working on it you would expect it to be a brilliant car. If it has the character of my old T350T but the quality and drivability of a modern car it will be a winner.