Test driving

Steve GS

Blocked a test drive for a Ghibli and a levante tomorrow afternoon I may have talked her indoors around to getting on or the other. Her choices where a jag xe or fpace. we had a test drive in the fpace nice car yea nice car but that was it I'll let you know my thoughts tomorrow

GeoffCapes

Be interested in what you think.

I test drove a Jag XFR Sport (diesel) a couple of years ago and hated it. The gear change was awful.
For a 50k car it was so jerky. And very slow until you got to 70. which kinda defeats the object.

I went for a Merc E Class. Have just bought the wife an M Class. Didn't consider the F Pace as,
1. I doubt I will ever buy a new car again.
2. I don't like finance.

Steve GS

Be interested in what you think.

I test drove a Jag XFR Sport (diesel) a couple of years ago and hated it. The gear change was awful.
For a 50k car it was so jerky. And very slow until you got to 70. which kinda defeats the object.

I went for a Merc E Class. Have just bought the wife an M Class. Didn't consider the F Pace as,
1. I doubt I will ever buy a new car again.
2. I don't like finance.
The fpace I tested was the 2ltr variant I might have enjoyed to 3ltr v6 better so a true comparison can't be told. So will be on looks and comfort. We won't be buying new as I can't get my head around the initial loss of driving of the forcort. And I've never had car finance. If I can't afford it I won't buy it.