Alfa Romeo Brera

dem maser

I drove a diesel Brera last week and i loved it......id only buy the diesel in the modern Alfas and a V6 upto a GT max as the diesel in that was excellent also.....

Im now out of work so no compocsr and only a GTV V6 to use which is costing me money what with going up and down the M1 so id be tempted to got for a 159/ Brera diesel

Spartacus

The Brera S is a great car , but heavy . I loved mine and it was only the 2.2 petrol . The looks and the interior are stunning . I wish i still had it . Special car .

2014-03-06 15.07.41.jpg

Last edited:

StuartW

They seem great value for money to me and not something you see every day either. I haven't driven one but the finish looks good on the ones I have looked around and the styling is excellent too

Corranga

Just to add, check out some different interior colours. Our 159 has cream leather and it's simply stunning, with a similar / matching headlining. On a sunny day, it's a beautiful place to side.
I found black leather to be a bit dull in comparison, though I guess it's down personal preference..

allandwf

Ours is silver with red leather. I want keen on grey leather, and some had contrasting stripes on edges of the seats. X

Andyk

Yes mine is black with the grey side inserts....I don't mind it and if it's too dark you have that panoramic roof to lighten it up.

Corranga

Yes mine is black with the grey side inserts....I don't mind it and if it's too dark you have that panoramic roof to lighten it up.

Ah, that might well help. No panoramic roof in a 159 :)

Mine is like this:
Insert matches most of the outer on the door, and roof lining matches in too.
http://www.forum.alfaholicy.org/zal...ana_tylnego_logo__mikrostykiem_-zdj_cie_4.jpg

Ours is silver with red leather. I want keen on grey leather, and some had contrasting stripes on edges of the seats. X

The red leather is beautiful. I prefer red the seats, but as a package, preferred the cream.
I didn't like the red seats + dash option.
I really didn't like the red seats + dash with cream inserts option :O

http://www.redgage.com/photos/chriskben/images/2037217.jpg

Andyk

Never got to pick mine up as got stuck in fecking traffic between Bath and Bristol. Bloody Friday traffic.