The ultimate 156

zagatoes30

There was one of these use to race in the Dutch AROC races, it had a centre driving seat similar to the Mclaren F! and was awesomely quick. It wasn't as far as I know an Alfa product more a mod done by the Dutch Scarab team

Andyk

That's a lot of money for something that would cry at any race track curb. Think I would prefer a 155 DTM car.

zagatoes30

That's a lot of money for something that would cry at any race track curb. Think I would prefer a 155 DTM car.

Me too but if it is the car I saw it raced against real DTM cars in the Dutch series and won easily, it was a very potent machine that in the right hands was more than capable of holding its own against other makes in the Dutch equivalent of our Thundersports series. The problem here is that there would be no race series it could enter so it would be a very expensive track day toy.

zagatoes30

Its not really a 156 is it . Its just got a 156 bonet and grill amd floor pan

Not even sure the floor pan is the same, the one I saw had a 500 bhp midmounted 24V V6 with turbos driving the rear wheels through some sort of single seater sequential gearbox looks like the engine has been changed as this one only has 298 bhp, maybe a non turbo version of the V6