Illusive reverse gear 4200GT

Corridore

I just don't know why Maserati decided to leave the manual world, most other performance car manufacturers still give you the choice. Not that I am changing cars soon but it leaves me pondering where to go to next??

Yes, the pool seems to be getting smaller, which is disappointing. You want a manual, exciting character natural aspirated V8. Options -

E90 bmw M3- ok nice engine , but it's a 3 series
Audi S5 or S4/RS4 from previous generation, possibly doesn't tick the exciting box (as a weekend/special day car)
Ferrari 360- starting price £80k? Upwards?
Ferrari F430- starting price £110k? Upwards?
Ferrari no longer make manual models from this point on
Audi R8- start £40k?
Aston vantage - gorgeous looks
TVR - definitely ticks the exciting box

Makes a 4200 in the £15-20k range an absolute steal
Also add 3200 (although not NA , but definitely exciting and characterful engine)

Next move - ???? Oh if only they offered the strad with a manual. Only car I would ever need for the rest of my life ! Gorgeous

Vampyrebat

Yes, the pool seems to be getting smaller, which is disappointing. You want a manual, exciting character natural aspirated V8. Options -

E90 bmw M3- ok nice engine , but it's a 3 series
Audi S5 or S4/RS4 from previous generation, possibly doesn't tick the exciting box (as a weekend/special day car)
Ferrari 360- starting price £80k? Upwards?
Ferrari F430- starting price £110k? Upwards?
Ferrari no longer make manual models from this point on
Audi R8- start £40k?
Aston vantage - gorgeous looks
TVR - definitely ticks the exciting box

Makes a 4200 in the £15-20k range an absolute steal
Also add 3200 (although not NA , but definitely exciting and characterful engine)

Next move - ???? Oh if only they offered the strad with a manual. Only car I would ever need for the rest of my life ! Gorgeous
Has to be a 4 seater. Never got on with the M3, had 2 S4''s which were fantastic and bullet proof but I fear will now be a tad uneventful now!! I wonder if there is a company out there that do conversions to manual cause as you say corridore a Granturismo would definitely be my next car!