2003 4200 Spider

rossyl

I know of a 2003 4200 Spider, black on black, with black roof, for sale, 52k, had lots of work recently done. Looks in great condition. £19k

Let me know if you want to know where it's on sale. I've nothing to do with the sale though.

It will however shortly go up in price when it's on sale with a prestige marque garage

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
A triple black spyder doesn't sound a great colour scheme if I'm being really honest. However, I can't recollect having seen one, so I'll wait to see it before I confirm my suspicions.

rossyl

Interior looked really well kept. Honestly if I had the cash and space I'd buy it. So much car for the money.

Rwc13

I know a triple black Spyder and it looks stunning in the flesh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul - H

I like seeing these clean and shinny but couldn't live with it, to much hard work they've got to be cleaned after every journey, have OCD and no energy to polish so often.

StuartW

Sounds like a good deal for £19k, especially during the summer when convertibles fetch a premium

Andyk

Under 20k if it's a good in sounds an interesting reposition......Very mean looking Spyder no doubt.

Navcorr

There was a triple black Spyder advertised in the US last year. At a garage on Ogden Avenue, Naperville - definitely a mean looking car and possibly for good reason. Used to live in the area many moons ago and it's very close to Wheaton. Let's just say they would be the ones making an offer I couldn't refuse
:hang:

Rwc13

Not at all. The chrome along with silver wheels provide the interesting colour accents against the black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk