Looking at joining the gang...advice appreciated...

GeoffCapes

A friend of a friend knows Boris, apparently his bankruptcy was down to a business deal he was shafted on.
He did the smart thing and gave all his cash and assets to his wife, and she put them in an offshore bank account somewhere.

To say he was made bankrupt would be correct, however, to say he has no money would be incorrect.

Just playing the system.

Ebenezer

He did the smart thing and gave all his cash and assets to his wife, and she put them in an offshore bank account somewhere.

To say he was made bankrupt would be correct, however, to say he has no money would be incorrect.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4636918/Bankrupt-Boris-Becker-split-wife-Lilly.html

Or not so smart

Rock and a hard place - I quite like Boris, so feel for him. Some things just don't seem to have gone his way. And the fact that he's a maser fan, whatever the model.

Eb

iainw

Thanks Mr Micks that all seems reasonable given the car you get for your money. I probably do around 3000 miles a year in my car and rarely keep a car more than 9 months so those figures are fine. I'm in a position to possibly get a 2015/16 model so warranty would be in place giving peace of mind. Manchester have a good number of used Ghiblis in stock I need to make a space to go and get a feel for them.

Test drive them both.
I went into a maserati garage attracted by the cost of ownership of a Ghibli. Took the Diesel and S for a test drive. thought Ghibli S was great. Then a GTS MC Shift drove in. I looked at it and thought- wish I could afford that.
Took it for a test drive and then scoured AT.
For weekends it's a no brainer. Don't worry about maintenance- it's worth every penny- and with the advice
Of the guys on the forum you will save loads.
Do it- you won't regret it. Incredible cars. Insane sound