QP Sport GTS 4.7 30k

Ewan

Good value on the face of it. But German-spec, so worth a bit less anyway.

SPX

Love the facelift GTS, the dark headlights really set it off in my opinion.

Ewan

German spec = anything completely dull (e.g. black, silver, grey, combined with black or grey interior). Even the Merc parked next to this QP is black - which sums it up nicely.

I'll tell what is a good colour for a Maserati. Blue.;)

Ewan

I know they get a bit of a pasting on here (normally from owners of the pre-facelift) but I much prefer the facelift QP, just looks so much fresher.

Surely it is axiomatic that owners of facelift cars prefer the later look, while owners of pre-facelift cars prefer the earlier look. Anyway, both are great cars, especially in GTS form. Now, I'm off to watch that Top Gear episode where the facelift GTS sounds a whole lot better than the Rapide and the Panamera.

rockits

I don't mind either TBH. I have an 2007 non-facelift QP but would have facelift QP V just not a QP VI!

SPX

Surely it is axiomatic that owners of facelift cars prefer the later look, while owners of pre-facelift cars prefer the earlier look.

I've seen the face-lift called "face-drop" on numerous occasions on here, yet I've never heard that phrase used with any other car manufacturers face-lift than on here with the QP V which I find quite baffling.

SPX

I don't mind either TBH. I have an 2007 non-facelift QP but would have facelift QP V just not a QP VI!

For me the facelift QP V is the pinnacle of them all, the VI has the back end of a KIA Optima and an interior that'd feel more at home in a Chevrolet.

Not too mention they're mostly all dieseasal now too!

Andyk

German spec = anything completely dull (e.g. black, silver, grey, combined with black or grey interior). Even the Merc parked next to this QP is black - which sums it up nicely.

I'll tell what is a good colour for a Maserati. Blue.;)[/QUOTE

Ah got you Ewan...For me yours is the best colour combination on any QP....but then you know that.....This one does have cream leather though......

Ewan

Have you seen how reasonable the QP VI GTS is getting now? Saw one for about £43k the other day. That's got to be cheap for 520bhp of Italian thunder. Though I agree with the above, its not the prettiest, and the interior is fairly dull also.

P5Nij

Gents, can someone point out the differences between a non-facelift and facelift QPV...? Are they really that different?

Cheers...

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Facelift has LED DRL's on the front and LED rears. It has different grilles and the Satnav is updated. They're the main cosmetic differences.

Woody

And not forgetting you can get that lovely 4.7 litre engine in a face lift....
That's the pull for me. I've long hankered after a QP and this would be right up my alley.

While the colour combo isn't flash, it is spot on for me. Would match my GS nicely. Loving the oval pipes too....